Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Can tell Wolves have got a Portuguese manager.  Horrible, niggly shites the lot of them.

This is the first time in my lifetime that they have been able to lord it over villa. As I said, their fans are becoming unbearable. Loads of come out the woodwork, but they still can't sell out a 30k ground. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Jota has been outstanding?

Really nor that impressed with them tonight they definitely have weaknesses

I see it more as they know they haven't got out of 1st gear and they are just cruising - conserving energy for a tough December.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Jota has been outstanding?

Really nor that impressed with them tonight they definitely have weaknesses

You ain't having that they they got a good squad are you? They were poor today yet 3 comfortable points. Best player Neves not even playing. Noses haven't even had a shot on goal. 

The league is theirs. We have to accept that.

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I see it more as they know they haven't got out of 1st gear and they are just cruising - conserving energy for a tough December.

Probably right however they are not unbeatable.  From what i can see wolves struggled with 5 in midfield.  Also the more the game goes on they get frustrated and lose their heads when it dont go their way

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You ain't having that they they got a good squad are you? They were poor today yet 3 comfortable points. Best player Neves not even playing. Noses haven't even had a shot on goal. 

The league is theirs. We have to accept that.

No doubt.  It's a Premier League squad.  It's also a squad that has four of its best players there on loan, and another couple who are only there to be in the shop window for big moves - even when they get promoted.

The thing then is who they replace them with - would it go wrong, or would Mendes work his magic again?

Anyway, this is for the Wolves thread really.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Probably right however they are not unbeatable.  From what i can see wolves struggled with 5 in midfield.  Also the more the game goes on they get frustrated and lose their heads when it dont go their way

Yeah they don't like it up 'em for sure. Quite a niggly team. Admittedly I didn't watch the whole game so I could be speaking out of my arse! :D

Â