Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

When Wolves made a sub and the blues fans were chanting "WHO"

I cant believe that still goes on. 

I believe they had spotted a World Health Organisation inspector coming to close the premises 

41 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We've had some low midweek turn outs. Tbf, we've had some low Saturday turn outs. 

Our average is near 30k , theirs is just over 20k.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont get this wolves cream fest tonight from the commentary team. Wolves have not been that impressive at all.  I certainly think we can beat them at full strength at villa park

Only problem with that is they've probably be 20 points clear of us in March.

Still three points will be very useful to try to catch Cardiff. Hopefully they'll also beat Cardiff in April.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

No doubt.  It's a Premier League squad.  It's also a squad that has four of its best players there on loan, and another couple who are only there to be in the shop window for big moves - even when they get promoted.

The thing then is who they replace them with - would it go wrong, or would Mendes work his magic again?

Anyway, this is for the Wolves thread really.

They will attract better players surely with premier league football on offer.

Way I see them is where Watford were a few years back, using the Pozzo connections to get good international players from Italy and Spain. It took a few seasons but eventually it clicked and Watford have been fine using the same model in the premier league.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

tumblr_mvepioIrLx1qzf0n7o1_400.gif

Not Portuguese  but I'll see your AVB and raise you one Mr Sherwood. 

Edited by av1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They will attract better players surely with premier league football on offer.

Way I see them is where Watford were a few years back, using the Pozzo connections to get good international players from Italy and Spain. It took a few seasons but eventually it clicked and Watford have been fine using the same model in the premier league.

Why would they want to go wolves when they can go to one of the big boys? This model is not sustainable in my eyes. You will be chopping and changing so much each year and it will all be to make mendes money.

I cant even believe its allowed in day modern football. Its giving them an unfair advantage by having a football agent involved.

11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We've had some low midweek turn outs. Tbf, we've had some low Saturday turn outs. 

I can't remember a Saturday this season where we've been below 29k

26k ish is the lowest I can remember for a midweek game, and that was the Sunderland one the other week.

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

26k ish is the lowest I can remember for a midweek game, and that was the Sunderland one the other week.

I think there was less than 500 sunderland fans there though, there was a big wolves following at the sty yesterday so i wonder how many actual blose fans were there

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Sunderland was 27k, Boro was 26k. I think our crowds are not great considering the season we are having. They were better last season and we were shite. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Presumably "I can remember" means you've just looked these up?

I'd be amazed if people retain attendance figures for each game of the season in the same way they retain scorelines :D 

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Presumably "I can remember" means you've just looked these up?

I'd be amazed if people retain attendance figures for each game of the season in the same way they retain scorelines :D 

No. I remember.

I remember the Sunderland one because the ground seemed particularly empty so i paid attention to the attendance figure when they read it out. And, according to Ruge, I havent' remembered it correctly anyway which kinda shows I didn't look it up.

And I don't remember weekly attendance figures, but I notice it when they put it up on the board and we are always around the 30k mark on a Saturday. And I don't recall it falling below 29k. But I'm happy to be corrected.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â