Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

We were 28,554 home to Forest on a Saturday this season but that was i) televised on Sky and therefore ii) had a 17:30 kick off.

Thats pretty poor to be honest would have expected more

Looks like we will look at a poor crowd vs Sheffield United was thinking this could be  a big crowd 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Looks like we will look at a poor crowd vs Sheffield United was thinking this could be  a big crowd 

We may do, although going into the Forest game we were 14th in the league and were only about to go on a good run.  Being in the mix now and up against a promotion rival you'd hope would make the Sheff U game more desireable.  At least it'll be better than Tuesday @ 19:45.  Those 2 (Sunderland, Boro) have been our lowest league attendances this season (27,662 & 26,631).

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Why would they want to go wolves when they can go to one of the big boys? This model is not sustainable in my eyes. You will be chopping and changing so much each year and it will all be to make mendes money.

I cant even believe its allowed in day modern football. Its giving them an unfair advantage by having a football agent involved.

As I've said similar to Watford. Richardlison, Kabaselie, Dacoure, Ighalo. That type of quality. All of those are or have passed through Watford but it seems to work for them season in season out.

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

As I've said similar to Watford. Richardlison, Kabaselie, Dacoure, Ighalo. That type of quality. All of those are or have passed through Watford but it seems to work for them season in season out.

I dont think it will work long term one yeah it will just go all wrong with the players not be able to gel. I think silva will not be there in next couple years.

I always think this style is a risk

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think it will work long term one yeah it will just go all wrong with the players not be able to gel. I think silva will not be there in next couple years.

I always think this style is a risk

Surely the way to progress is to get players in to improve you, then replace them as you move forward?

I don't see how anything is particularly risky with this approach, moreso than any other approach.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Think this is a bit tasteless on someone who seems to have learning difficulties.

Some bantz, fine - calling him a word removed?  Very poor.

This is what I thought. Bad taste indeed. The bloke does appear to have special needs, so to speak.

Now, the dicksplash who fell asleep on the toilet during a game, then filmed himself asking the cleaning staff in the empty ground what the score was - THAT'S funny and he deserves all the stick he gets, as he sounded and acted like a complete tool.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I got flobbed on by a nose standing outside Digbeth Coach Station this evening, of all things. 

That's disgusting! Why did he do that? 

Â