Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

You didnt know and i think alot of people didnt know that info

No one knew, I just thought that's what they're all like (in my experience) ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

I would never have posted it if i had known that.

I feel alittle bit stupid now.

Mate, it's no biggie.

Can we just get back to slaughtering them and their fans now? :)

I had no idea they were bottom of the league until someone in the Promotion thread posted our results against each team in their respective league positions.

So can I just say... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Bottom of the league :crylaugh::crylaugh: 

It’s nice to always have that reassuring small heath safety blanket. They’re like the people on Jeremy Kyle, who you can always rely on to make you feel better about yourself, because you have a mouth full of teeth, forward facing eyes and lack of inbreeding :D

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Home form is all they have. Lose that as well and they're nailed on. 

It's tailing off a fair bit now. Today  was their fifth home defeat of the season.

It's a case tick tock now. They need another 10 wins to stay up, there's little over 20 games left now so they're not far off having to win half of those left.

Going to have to appoint a significantly better manager than the last two they've signed up. I personally think they'd just give it Lee Carsley to end of the season.

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It's tailing off a fair bit now. Today  was their fifth home defeat of the season.

It's a case tick tock now. They need another 10 wins to stay up, there's little over 20 games left now so they're not far off having to win half of those left.

Going to have to appoint a significantly better manager than the last two they've signed up. I personally think they'd just give it Lee Carsley to end of the season.

The man that led them to a 6-0 loss against hull :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â