Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The noses are up in arms over the claret and blue library.

Crayon sales are going through the roof as they write (or maybe draw) to the council to show their disgust.

There's an article on the BBC site about it, I think this is my favourite part:

Villa boast celebrity fans including Prince William, David Cameron and Tom Hanks, and have won seven league titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and the European Cup.

Birmingham City's famous supporters include TV funnyman Jasper Carrott, Homeland actor David Harewood and ELO's Jeff Lynne.

Blues have won two League Cups, including in 2011.

Say no more.

Well, Karl Willetts and Baz from mighty Bolt Thrower are also their fans

Why are celebrity fans being used as a distinguishing factor between Aston Villa and Birmingham City? That has nothing to do with football. There is no comparison between the clubs on a footballing or historical basis, it is indisputable who the best club is in the city.

The history and profile of Aston Villa is so much greater than SHA's. Why are they so upset about this decision? It was the right call.

• Like 2

Why are celebrity fans being used as a distinguishing factor between Aston Villa and Birmingham City? That has nothing to do with football. There is no comparison between the clubs on a footballing or historical basis, it is indisputable who the best club is in the city.

The history and profile of Aston Villa is so much greater than SHA's. Why are they so upset about this decision? It was the right call.

This thread is all about a irrational hatred of the filth. Why don't you just piss off with your 'rational thoughts'

;-)

As part of the library link-up, Aston Villa will also provide numeracy and literacy workshops for visitors in the New Year.

Why are they complaining when we're trying to help them? 

Because Gabby is slated in to host the workshops.

• Like 2

Loving how wound up they're getting about this whole library thing. They can't get their thick inbred heads around why the library hasn't chosen the colours of a relegation/administration threatened tin-pot Championship club, purely for the fact that it has "Birmingham" in the title. 

This whole "we were the most recent Midlands club to win a trophy" b*llocks is ridiculous. That cup win is essentially half of everything they've ever managed to achieve in over a century of existence. Is a jammy League Cup win enough to persuade us that they should be honoured instead of a club that's won pretty much every trophy there is to win in English Football? Well done, Blosers, we don't even need to do anything, they'll make absolute tits out of themselves all on their own.

• Like 3

Just read up about that Library thing, its fecking hilarious :lol:

I can see why they are annoyed to be fair, but they only carry the city's name because they went back on an agreement not to use it. I hope Yeung takes them down to non-league, what a job he's doing

Edited by villarule123

not hard to see why the villa are going to be putting on some adult education lessons at brum library...

lee clark must have seen a 2 for 1 retard special somewhere and done all his summer shopping

I have no idea who any of them are...I'm guessing they're players.

Crayon sales are going through the roof as they write (or maybe draw) to the council to show their disgust.

Villa boast celebrity fans including Prince William, David Cameron and Tom Hanks, and have won seven league titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and the European Cup.

Birmingham City's famous supporters include TV funnyman Jasper Carrott, Homeland actor David Harewood and ELO's Jeff Lynne.

Say no more.

You are all missing Mike Skinner. Who tbf to City is the best of the lot.

Say no more.

You are all missing Mike Skinner. Who tbf to City is the best of the lot.

Debatable.  B)

Â