Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Slash

In trying to woo a lady Dr. Who fan (if I play my cards right, there may be dhutwu down the road), we got into a comparison of sports fandom with other fandom. She asked if there was bizarre football fanfiction, and a google turned up this site. Seeing that there was Craig Gardner fanfic, I clicked on this, which I can only assume is by a sha fan:

As Craig lies on his back on the Emirates turf, his thighs fitting so snugly between Denílson’s, he begins to feel glad he left Aston Villa. Stiliyan was never going to love him back, not when he had ‘big’ John Carew....

250px-Gardner,_Craig.jpg

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

Oh dear or what a shame again,

Birmingham International Holdings have released their accounts for the year ending June 2013 to the HKSE.

The accounts which are two months overdue, have been qualified with a disclaimer of opinion and show an operating loss of circa £10million. The auditors have said that they cannot sign off the accounts due to issues surrounding money owed to Vico Hui and the fact that they cannot confirm that the company is a going concern – something highlighted by the total liabilities outstripping the total assets by a quarter.

The accounts also confirm that there are no plans to dispose of Birmingham City Football Club.

The disclaimer of opinion will be a blow in the efforts of the directors to get the company relisted and it will be interesting to see how this affects the fundraising efforts made in recent weeks. A more detailed synopsis will be on the site tomorrow.

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/10317/bih-release-accounts.html

Well it is the pantomime season...

BIH Delay Releasing Information to Shareholders

Birmingham International Holdings have released an announcement to the stock exchange confirming a delay in releasing documentation to shareholders about the proposed placing of new shares, convertible bonds and deed of novation.

The announcement confirms that the information which was due to be released today to shareholders via a circular will be released instead on or before December 20 due to the company needing more time to finalise the contents.

Whilst there is no doubt that this announcement could be nothing more than confirming an administrative hiccup it does lead me to concern that BIH might be struggling to ensure that the proposals go through – which would have devastating consequences with relation to the way the company is funded as it was made plain in the accounts that there is no “plan B”.

With the EGM for the shareholders to vote on the proposals set for January 14 BIH will now have to work hard to ensure that this new deadline is met; failure to do so will no doubt ensure that the EGM is postponed and/or cancelled which would mean the company would have even more difficulty in paying one of the major creditors outlined in the initial announcement.

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/10340/bih-delay-releasing-information-to-shareholders.html

The pantomime continues

Edited by tismyk

can you imagine if this bloser is right

CY has only one intention and that is to keep hold of BCFC. He has no interest in bcfc football wise and will not be too concerned at relegation. He will sell anything and everythig to keep us as a going concern. even if the fans end up playing for the first team. So all you budding football experts ensure your boots are kept clean. !?

can you imagine if this bloser is right

CY has only one intention and that is to keep hold of BCFC. He has no interest in bcfc football wise and will not be too concerned at relegation. He will sell anything and everythig to keep us as a going concern. even if the fans end up playing for the first team. So all you budding football experts ensure your boots are kept clean. !?

You have to admire their SOH.

to be fair though we would love to win a cup, even if it was the most jammiest winning goal in history

but they will be celebrating that cup win for the next 200 hundred years even though they call us historians!

every time they watch the dvd of mcleish it will remind them he resigned to join us to join the bigger club and what makes it funnier is their best manager ever was our worst manager!

Its amazing isnt it, we get blasted constantly by them for mentioning the biggest cup trophy any club could ever hope to win and they do the same when they win a trophy we've already won 5 times..i cant understand their angle 2 league cups in 130 years of existence playing in mainly lower leagues than us but they are obviously pride of the midlands.

Would be like me bragging about winning a tenner on the lottery to david beckham.

Two of those are on loan, McClean didn't really step up to the plate when Peterbrough were in the championship and he hasn't played much at Hull. Novak is toss even if he's scored tonight.

Doesn't matter if they are on loan or not, Lingard is pure class, Novak has been around the Championship for years, Zigic should really as the biggest earner in the Championship be hitting the net every week, but do agree with you McLean hasn't proven himself yet like he did in League 1 with Peterborough, reminds me of Jermaine Beckford's career a bit.

Â