Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Only 12k down at the Sty tonight for a home draw v. Doncaster.

How **** depressing must it be to support that shower?

Dont worry all the die hards will return if they ever get promoted again.

Yeah, and their Man Utd shirts will go back in the cupboard.

I used to know a fair few who switched allegiances from 2002 from being blaitant gloryhunters to supporting a team that they hoped would "smash the veeeela".

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the accounts, they're getting intermittent loans at a tiny interest rate from U-continent Holdings Limited who are likely to be able to turn the debt into equity if they're not paid back.

I don't think they're going into administration this season. More likely it's Paladini's people briefing the press.

I think I read that the offer was for £9 million up front of which Yeung would be entitled to less than £3m (as he doesn't have a majority shareholding).

One thing I've always wondered, why did Yeung and co choose to spend £82million on that tip when other, arguably more marketable and bigger clubs were on the market for less

Would you trust this man's business acumen? 

_47650808_yeung.jpg

Carson-Yeung-001.jpg

One thing I've always wondered, why did Yeung and co choose to spend £82million on that tip when other, arguably more marketable and bigger clubs were on the market for less

Would you trust this man's business acumen? 

Carson-Yeung-001.jpg

Or his dress sense??

Had a Villa day today, wore my scarf and happened to bump into a Blose fan at a bus stop - he was wearing a Small Heath jacket, dirt all over it too.

"Going down mate" he said.

"I think you are" I replied.

Silence. :)

• Like 3

The noses are up in arms over the claret and blue library.

Crayon sales are going through the roof as they write (or maybe draw) to the council to show their disgust.

There's an article on the BBC site about it, I think this is my favourite part:

Villa boast celebrity fans including Prince William, David Cameron and Tom Hanks, and have won seven league titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and the European Cup.

Birmingham City's famous supporters include TV funnyman Jasper Carrott, Homeland actor David Harewood and ELO's Jeff Lynne.

Blues have won two League Cups, including in 2011.

Say no more.

They've even got a Jasper Carrott suite at the sty.

Small-time losers.

The noses are up in arms over the claret and blue library.

Crayon sales are going through the roof as they write (or maybe draw) to the council to show their disgust.

I don't know why. It's not as if any of them can read the books inside it.

• Like 2

Â