Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

"Lee Clark 2/1 fav to be next championship manager gone" - I doubt they could afford to pay him off and appoint a replacement. Tom Ross might take the job on if Terry McD would want a pay rise to take over but I say leave Clark where he is he is my manager of the month!

Clark is on £7k a week, or roughly 9% of Zigic's salary! I am not sure as to the length of his contract, but in football terms, it's peanuts.

They have a final parachute payment in January, and will probably sell Burke.

Looking okay to survive to the end of the season.

"Lee Clark 2/1 fav to be next championship manager gone" - I doubt they could afford to pay him off and appoint a replacement. Tom Ross might take the job on if Terry McD would want a pay rise to take over but I say leave Clark where he is he is my manager of the month!

Clark is on £7k a week, or roughly 9% of Zigic's salary! I am not sure as to the length of his contract, but in football terms, it's peanuts.

They have already cashed in on final parachute payment earlier in the season.

I think that you will find that they have £9m to come in January.

Its funny the state they're in they still try and have a pop at us, saw a guy on saturday laughing because we were last on motd :D

I guess being bankrupt, shit and run by an asian hairdresser is better than getting a point away in the premierleague.

Was he wearing a stained vest or carrying a shopping bag whilst dressed in full kit?

Edited by Robbie09

I understand they took out a bank loan against that payment 3 months ago, not sure if it was for the full amount though.

I understand they took out a bank loan against that payment 3 months ago, not sure if it was for the full amount though.

From my information that is spot on, and a third of the payment will go to clear that off.

Surely once that parachute payment has been taken by Pannu and the rest of them, shit will hit the fan? I mean how can they carry on with no money?

You make money by being in the Championship. They seem to have gotten rid of all their premier league players so they can't have very many expences any more. Their current squad will have a Championship (or even League 1) wage bill, with the exception of the last 6 months of Zigic's contract :D

The best we can hope for is that a supporters trust takes them over and they continue to be somewhere between rubbish and mediocre with not a great deal of money.

My fear is that in the future Birmingham will bid for the commonwealth games. That could mean there is a ready made new stadium for them to move into. That would be horrible.

I can't be the only one following the Caron trial, surely?

For those interested the following site is the best way to follow it and makes for comic reading.

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/tag/carson-yeung

I think this is the difference between our fans and theirs.

Apart from an odd check in this thread, I really dont care.

Edited by Nigel

My fear is that in the future Birmingham will bid for the commonwealth games. That could mean there is a ready made new stadium for them to move into. That would be horrible.

and have 12 blosers turning up every week?

I can't be the only one following the Caron trial, surely?

For those interested the following site is the best way to follow it and makes for comic reading.

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/tag/carson-yeung

I think this is the difference between our fans and theirs.

Apart from an odd check in this thread, I really dont care.

Exactly this. I enjoy a good chuckle at this thread, but that's the only way they ever enter my thoughts. 

They have 'fans' who will pay money to go and watch Villa on the off-chance that we lose, rather than following their own team. Unbelievable, Jeff. 

Â