Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

And they got to see a wonderful goal from Vlaar. We didn't play fantastically, but they still got to see better football than they normally do (or don't, except for the last few knuckledraggers that still actually go down the sty).

Didn't a lot of their fans have tickets to the Wigan game at the end of last season because they thought it'd be a relegation decider?

I think they were talking shit as usual.

I might become a pariah for this but I'm not sure if I want them to go out of business. I'd be happy with them in League Two for a few decades.

I'm off to the Gulag for re-education.

Didn't a lot of their fans have tickets to the Wigan game at the end of last season because they thought it'd be a relegation decider?

There was some bellend who went in the away end at vp every single game and posted videos on youtube, i mean theres rivalry from both sets of fans but that is taking it to an extra pathetic level.

There was some bellend who went in the away end at vp every single game and posted videos on youtube, i mean theres rivalry from both sets of fans but that is taking it to an extra pathetic level.

Really? The only video I've watched was by one of their fans in the home end against Bradford at Villa Park. They're a bunch of fantasists who compete to see who hates us the most. They wouldn't be able to get in the away end for the big teams at VP.

We need to get rid of young,or else this great club is just going down and down.young say's he doesn't want to sell but what does he want,theres no money,it won't exist at all soon,dosen't young,and pannu reliase exactly what they are doing to this great club,wouldn't it be better to sell rather than see it go down to nothing or in to administration,it just doesn't make sense.Please sell and let mr palladini buy it.PLEASE PLEASE some one buy THIS GREAT BIRMINGHAM CITY CLUB.Lee clark can't do any more,he must be under great pressure.K.R.O

We need to get rid of young,or else this great club is just going down and down.young say's he doesn't want to sell but what does he want,theres no money,it won't exist at all soon,dosen't young,and pannu reliase exactly what they are doing to this great club,wouldn't it be better to sell rather than see it go down to nothing or in to administration,it just doesn't make sense.Please sell and let mr palladini buy it.PLEASE PLEASE some one buy THIS GREAT BIRMINGHAM CITY CLUB.Lee clark can't do any more,he must be under great pressure.K.R.O

I don't understand a fecking word of that.

I genuinely think they are a waste of time as a club. School, college, work, there were always a decent number of people who would tell you they support 'Blues'. This is 'support' which means going to a game once every five years and owning a shirt from ten years ago. I would be very happy to see them drop down to League 1 and spend years down there, I really don't miss them and am not bothered if we don't play them again. Quite happy to see the Albion rivalry hot up, and in a few years hopefully teams like Liverpool and Spurs will be our rivals again.

Â