Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Does Tom still give out Bronx hats to callers?

A typical call:

Caller: "Good/bad result for the Blues, Tom".

Tom: Proceeds to speak for a minute or so.

Caller: I thought <insert player's name> played well/rubbish today, Tom.

Tom: Proceeds to talk for another minute. Then tells the caller that he'll have to let them go.

Caller: "Up the Blues/Baggies/Villa/Wolves. Can I have a bronx hat, Tom?"

Tom: Replies with "Get out of it/Oh, go on then; leave your name and address"

Next Caller: "Good/bad result for the Blues/Baggies/Villa/Wolves, Tom"

They used to have ninety minutes plus 'extra time' of this.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

How could a disallowed goal by another team be your most "important ever"? - Because he is a Nose, they do not score many goals let alone "important" ones and it was in a game against us rjw63. I think it may have been the first game of season 58/9 and had that goal stood we would have stayed up so he may have been looking at it with hindsight...sorry what was I thinking? A Nose who hits a "mate" is unlikely to have the ability to think in the first place!

• Like 2

Just been listening to Goldberg on WM doing the pre-match show. He was asking what was the most important goal you ever saw by your team, in real life.

So...a small heath retard calls in. He must have been a fair age because he was referencing a game from 1958. Guess who they were playing at The Sty?

Yep, always obsessed...

Anyway this bloke goes to the game with 5 mates. One is a Villa supporter and they all stand together, as was apparently possible back then.

Villa lead from very early in the game, and with 4 minutes left small heath equalised. As the 5 trogs were celebrating, Villa, from the restart, went upfield and scored again. This time the Villa bloke celebrated.

At this point, the caller then told everyone listening in Birmingham & the Black Country, on local radio, that he smashed his friend right in the face knocking him to the floor. As the bloke slowly dragged himself up the thug in question realised an offside flag was raised so the goal didn't stand.

He helped the poor fecker up and said "it's OK it wasn't a goal, we're still mates".

Point one. They never change.

Point two. Mates? What a word removed.

Point three. How could a disallowed goal by another team be your most "important ever"?

Point four. Admitting your thuggish behaviour on a live radio show? There's more brain cells in the turd my cat just buried in the garden.

Always been scum. Always will be.

This made me smile when I read it earlier at Moor Street station surrounded by scum fans.

• Like 1

Â