Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Small Heath fans calling for a boycott of the Sty, it is hard to imagine anyone noticing.

About 2 years too late with that

If our situations were reversed, we would have been boycotting/protesting as soon as we learnt our owner is a crook.

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/10002/bih-deny-paladini-bid.html

sorry for the long link! my works PC dont allow me to do short links for some reason??

Yes it does.

This is a short link

no it dont my works PC does not display all images, Im connecting through a server in Germany and it keeps messing up hence the reason i have been unable to short link!

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/10002/bih-deny-paladini-bid.html

sorry for the long link! my works PC dont allow me to do short links for some reason??

Yes it does.

This is a short link

no it dont my works PC does not display all images, Im connecting through a server in Germany and it keeps messing up hence the reason i have been unable to short link!

Images have nothing to do with it.

Left square bracket, then url=, then the URL itself, then right square bracket, then some text (e.g. This is a short link), then left square bracket, then /url, then right square bracket.

"Them Coventry, Dingles and Vile fans must be bored shitless with there failing clubs, at least our failing club has a twist in its story every day"

Funny that we are 'failing' but still miles ahead of that dog shit club though.

• Like 1

"Them Coventry, Dingles and Vile fans must be bored shitless with there failing clubs, at least our failing club has a twist in its story every day"

That doesn't even make sense. How exactly are we failing?

Stupid inbreds.

That 'nose clearly failed GCSE English...

That doesn't even make sense. How exactly are we failing?

Stupid inbreds.

I guess it depends on the meaning of failing, for me that would be how you are performing against the expected norm so it's all relative. To Villa being outside the top eight should be seen as failing, Can't understand the feeling sha are failing, being a mid-low table crap division 2 club is about their expected level, so atm they are where they are used to being, so can't really be said to be 'failing'. I would say Coventry are slightly below expected but only just, I would say wolves are below expected, so of the four clubs only Villa and Wolves can really be said to be failing the expectations of them.

But nice of the stupid nose to realise and admit in a round about way, even if that wasn't the point of their semi literate comment. that Villa are so much better than their recent efforts, that of being a lower half premier league club, which is quite a way above the expected level of sha, So from this you have to conclude sha are a small time crap little club miles behind being anything comparable to the Villa, Nicely put by the inbred nose.

Edited by mockingbird_franklin
  • Like 1

Sounds like Yeung and Paladini were worlds apart on their valuations.

Yeung wants £32m but the offer was £20m with £9m of that being dependant upon promotion to the PL.

So he was offering £11m up front, so Benteke is worth about 2 1/2 times what anyone is prepared to pay for them. :)

• Like 1

I still dream of them going bust and in a couple of generations the entire city of Birmingham being united behind one club.

Wishful thinking?

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

i could imagine most of them becoming coventry fans than support us they hate us that much, but that wont happen. they are no worse than pompey and pompey still are around

worst case i think would them going down to league one for a seaosn then coming back up

I still dream of them going bust and in a couple of generations the entire city of Birmingham being united behind one club.

Wishful thinking?

Still can't understand this train of thought.

I want to see them struggle too but to go out of existence? No, I much prefer beating them on the pitch, nothing beats that feeling.

Wishful thinking?

I want to see them struggle too but to go out of existence? No, I much prefer beating them on the pitch, nothing beats that feeling.

It was a lighthearted comment, so don't take it too seriously. In theory though, if the said were to happen, it would obviously benefit our club. In reality though (as Demitri said), even if they did go bust, the hatred runs so deep that hardly any of them would 'convert' to Villa.

Wishful thinking?

It was a lighthearted comment, so don't take it too seriously. In theory though, if the said were to happen, it would obviously benefit our club. In reality though (as Demitri said), even if they did go bust, the hatred runs so deep that hardly any of them would 'convert' to Villa.

More kids would probably grow up supporting Villa though. The more SHA fall and the longer it goes on the better it is for Villa. I find it bizarre that there are some people on here that actually want to see SHA do well.

• Like 4

Â