Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The commentator said they played three at the back. Their defence made ours look watertight and I'll be having a wee bet on their opposition if they go with that formation again.

Meanwhile away from the football tomorrow Mr Yeung is back in court finishing giving his evidence for a couple of hours before the cross examination and the real fun begins. It Paladini is serious about going to China looking for him I have a good idea where he will be able to find him tomorrow. :)

Oh and get a load of their fixtures and those of the sides below them, they could be in the bottom 3 by Christmas.

They break your heart Tom.

Warnock doesn't want a manager job.  But I think he would take a director of football role in the Midlands if offered

Warnock wants a part time director of football role and he would prefer the midlands,  he has recently moved to the south west and is not keen on travelling

well ,  well , well  (three holes in the ground)

what a surprise,  not

I've heard Warnock speak on this subject a number of times on TalkSport where he co-hosts on Mondays. He has said he doesn't want another managers job due to the stress of it all. He is quite happy out of football doing media work. He has said the only role that would potentially interest him would be as a DOF on a short term basis if the club was lacking in football 'experience' behind the scenes.

This morning the Moose specifically asked about the link to SHA and if he'd take it and he didn't confirm or deny it. Just said that the take over needed to happen first then maybe he'd be interested if asked.

Warnock has been saying for months that he is done as a manager but wants a DOF role, he has also said on several occasions about it potentially being in the midlands so its been obvious for some time which club he was talking about.

Regardless of his impressive track record as a manager at that level I think he would be a horrific DOF for many reasons, not least because he is a rather obnoxious character in my view.

I think any manager would find working with/for him next to impossible and I think despite what he says he wouldn't be able to remove himself entirely from the role, he would constantly be sticking his oversized beak in. I would imagine as well that any manager would have to adopt his 'style' and use his type of thugs sorry his type of footballers.

Appointing that man in any capacity other than a manager would be a mistake in my view but then at least he and that club would be well matched.

• Like 1

Warnock has been saying for months that he is done as a manager but wants a DOF role, he has also said on several occasions about it potentially being in the midlands so its been obvious for some time which club he was talking about.

Regardless of his impressive track record as a manager at that level I think he would be a horrific DOF for many reasons, not least because he is a rather obnoxious character in my view.

I think any manager would find working with/for him next to impossible and I think despite what he says he wouldn't be able to remove himself entirely from the role, he would constantly be sticking his oversized beak in. I would imagine as well that any manager would have to adopt his 'style' and use his type of thugs sorry his type of footballers.

Appointing that made in any capacity other than a manager would be a mistake in my view but then at least he and that club would be well matched.

Agree Trent - Colin and SHA suit each other.

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/10002/bih-deny-paladini-bid.html Saw this article on one of their fans forums! It has made my day!!

It just goes to show, no matter ho wbad my life is, a bluenoses life is worse than mine!! HA HA HA! (ps sorry for the long link! my works PC dont allow me to do short links for some reason??)

Â