Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 points taken away from them now would be effing comedy gold. They don't have the quality to get those points back, and it'd whack them right at the bottom with 6 points needed just to move up to 23rd. They can say what they like about us, but the hard facts that they need to face are that we're an improving team in the top division whilst they're a rapidly declining 'team' that are grasping at very thin straws to stand a chance of staying in the championship. It's a shame that such an embarrassing club defaces the city's name. I must say though, debating with bluenoses is gradually becoming even more fun since they literally have no way of defending what they have any more.

• Like 1

10 points taken away from them now would be effing comedy gold. They don't have the quality to get those points back, and it'd whack them right at the bottom with 6 points needed just to move up to 23rd. They can say what they like about us, but the hard facts that they need to face are that we're an improving team in the top division whilst they're a rapidly declining 'team' that are grasping at very thin straws to stand a chance of staying in the championship. It's a shame that such an embarrassing club defaces the city's name. I must say though, debating with bluenoses is gradually becoming even more fun since they literally have no way of defending what they have any more.

Tbh they've never had any means of backing up some of their claims they make when discussing our club and theirs. I remember one particularly embittered, deluded word removed who swanned into work post them having won the CC and piped up with "who's the biggest club in the midlands now then". You could not make it up.

Tinpot club whose greatest ever season saw them relegated from the Premier League. Useless.

• Like 2

They would certainly be down with admin and a ten point deduction.

But a few of us have been waiting for this for two years and it hasn't happened so I wouldn't be holding my breath on that one.

Still a good chance they'll go down without any points deduction anyway judging by the last two results.

What's the lowest division they've ever been in?

the old 3rd decision, effectively now league 1

An" honour" that we unfortunately share.

Yes but we only spent 1 season in that division, their stay was a little longer

Actually it was 2 seasons we spent in the 3rd Division 1970-71 and 71-72 

Actually it was 2 seasons we spent in the 3rd Division 1970-71 and 71-72 

Correct 

It seems their "fans" want a boycott of games so the owners don't get any income.

Thought they were already doing that.

Just been on Radio WM, they are starting a Facebook page. Yeung must be trembling.

Anyone wanting to follow it just follow the Small Heath page on the Birmingham Mail site, it is a joy to read each day. :)

Thanks for that. It's going to brighten up my evenings after working all day.

Â