Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

A couple of things from Colin Tattum in today's mail.

Of the previous 43 signings since relegation, only 3 were for cash.

The overall turnover of players in the last two years is 110.

:crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:

Twattum must be gutted with his team's transfer business this summer.

All they managed was a solitary signing in the form of Fellaini ;)

I don't think I know a single Villa fan who hates or hated Barry Fry, how could you hate a guy like that especially when it was so funny watching him manage them.

Any man that pisses on all four corners of the pitch has to be liked in some manner :mrgreen:

I don't think I know a single Villa fan who hates or hated Barry Fry, how could you hate a guy like that especially when it was so funny watching him manage them.

Any man that pisses on all four corners of the pitch has to be liked in some manner :mrgreen:

Been better during a game though!

Whatever happened to that takeover that was about to happen according to old know it all Tom Ross? :)

There have been some unusual executive movements at BHX recently from HK/China.

Of course, they may be unrelated, but if Carson Yeung had fellow investors, then I guess that they may be trying to sort things out.

Latest arrival is in the last hour, an aircraft registered in PRC to 'Yunhai Investment' which, according to Google is a HK company (aircraft registration in PRC and HK are separate)

Didn't they sell their parachute payments already?

I reckon they will go down this year. There squad is just awful. If they don't go down, it'll be a minor miracle as all they've signed are free transfers from the lower/non leagues.

Neal Eardley, possibly one of their only decent players, is out for the season too :D

Very good chance they'll go down this year. If you don't win your home games you'll struggle get that far up the table and already they're in the bottom 6. Of those below them I'd be confident in saying Bolton and Sheff. Weds will improve and climb up the table so they're certainly in a scrap with the likes of Barnsley, Yeovil, Millwall etc.

Doesn't matter if they don't go down as long as they don't come up.

No more parachute payments after this season so their income will drop by £8m which is when things will really start getting interesting.

Excellent work agent Zigic!

Doesn't matter if they don't go down as long as they don't come up.

No more parachute payments after this season so their income will drop by £8m which is when things will really start getting interesting.

Excellent work agent Zigic!

It's a shame, his contract is up next summer. I'll miss him!

Â