Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They really struggled to beat Yeovil the last 2 times that they met. They're gonna need some sort of miracle in order to stay up, but knowing them 3 other teams will somehow have a worse run of form and go down instead. They deserve to go down, at the very best they're a League 1 side at the moment. It all looks very gloomy down the sty..... :D

As long as they never come up thats all that counts. I really hate matches against them. Really brings out the fuckwits. They can (and do) stay in the land that time forgot quite happily. Suspect they'll probably just be very mediocre and finish 17th or something but the fact of them not coming up is of grave importance!

i hate games against sha, theyre stressful, a hundred and one things always go running around in my head and im not the one even on the pitch, even though im unable to afford to go to matches, if i could sha games would be a definite no no, i dont think my blood pressure at my age could handle it, their fans just dont have a clue and trying to explain any statistics or facts to them is a difficult challenge due to their iq being so low regarding football of course

Would still love a cup game against those bastards at Villa park! 

Same. I was at the derby in 2010 when Milner scored that late penalty and even though it was a shit game it was brilliant getting one over on those inbreds. I also want to see Benteke rape them before he moves on. He could immortalise himself as a Villa legend with a hat-trick against them.

Edited by Mantis

This is a pretty unique part of our recent history though. We've got probably the best striker ever to play for Villa in the Premier League era in our team at the moment. I'd just love to see the Beast run riot against them before his inevitable departure.

Of course, I'd fancy us to beat them comfortably home or away but you never know a) in derbies and B) in cup ties as of course we saw last season.

Can't stand the build up to derby games and the feeling in my stomach on the rare occasions they turn us over so I'll pass on it.

UEFA rankings only count the previous five campaigns. So

2012-13: neither in Europe

2011-12: sha in Europe (group stage of Europa... too lazy to see if they made it out)

2010-11: Villa flame out in qualifying (almost no points beyond what any English club, in Europe or not, gets)

2009-10: Villa flame out in qualifying (almost no points beyond what any English club, in Europe or not, gets)

2008-09: Moscow (thank you O'Neill... and yeah, if we got top 4 that season, I'd have no problem with capitulating... when you make a gamble like that, you better follow through!)

It's hard to believe we'd be behind sha, though, from those. But if you're looking at the live ones which include the '13-'14 European campaigns, '08-'09 has aged out and we get the same credit for this season based on how the other English clubs do.

didnt the heatheans do around £20k work of damage to the north stand last time they came here? no thanks, lets not have that again, if ever we do meet at villa park, then we need to apply to the fa to block their entry into the stadium, of course this would never happen and they would still find a way in

I doubt it considering they weren't sat in the North Stand last time they came to VP but aside from that I'd be delighted if we never played them again.

Another defeat for them today means their worst start in 26 years and 4 points from 6 games. Delighted.

• Like 1

Â