Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Quoting yourself? Show off!!

Anyway, it's time the FA sorted this "kicking the ball out to get treatment" nonsense out once and for all. There are 4 officials at a match these days, surely one of them can spot a genuinely injured player and highlight the problem?!

Lee Clark has said they will go through the proper channel's to complain  :crylaugh:

Yeovil didn't break any rules, what do they want the FA to do? Yeovil let them score and they won on penalties, why are they so upset. Giving the ball back after the opposition kick it out is pathetic anyway, if a player is injured let the official deal with it.

Lee Clark has said they will go through the proper channel's to complain  :crylaugh:

Yeovil didn't break any rules, what do they want the FA to do? Yeovil let them score and they won on penalties, why are they so upset. Giving the ball back after the opposition kick it out is pathetic anyway, if a player is injured let the official deal with it.

they arent brightest, might ask for Yeovil to be kicked out ;)

• Like 1

If it wasn't Blues I would find a lot of sympathy for the suffering team.

They were 2-1 up and in the last minute, the incident happened. Yeovil scored when pretending to give the ball back, and didn't let them score. They only let them score when they took the lead, which again, was wrong. You either let them score straight after the goal, or you don't at all. They look worse if anything by doing it so much later.

That said though, I was gutted they didn't win the shootout and treble SHA's frustration :)

• Like 1

blose are unhappy that they had  to play the extra 30 minutes, clarks a fool though take it further waht will happen? jack sh!t has techically they have not broken any rules

because they were going to score from that throw in that was kicked out of play  :crylaugh:

• Like 1

blose are unhappy that they had to play the extra 30 minutes, clarks a fool though take it further waht will happen? jack sh!t has techically they have not broken any rules

because they were going to score from that throw in that was kicked out of play :crylaugh:

?

Birmingham were winning 2-1 in the 90th minute. They were about to go through when Yeovil scored instead if giving the ball back as is usual when the ball is put out through injury. Birmingham then had to play an injury time and penalties.

It was a dodgy thing for Yeovil to do and we would be livid had they pulled that on us.

your right was my bad, thought I read was 1-1 until 90th minute.

Think what Yeovil did was right, by looks of it Birmingham were trying to waste time. I noticed from photos the guy that was injured was leading the arguments to the referee

Think what Yeovil did was right, by looks of it Birmingham were trying to waste time. I noticed from photos the guy that was injured was leading the arguments to the referee

You only think that because it happened to Birmingham. If had been us you'd be calling for blood.

Have some perspective on it.

no im sick of teams knocking ball out of play to waste time regardless if was villa, birmingham or barcelona. teams have been milking it for so long and got what they deserved if ask me.

if was yeovil player down then it be ok to give ball back but you shouldnt be allowed kick out for own player down adn expect it back

• Like 1

You only think that because it happened to Birmingham. If had been us you'd be calling for blood.

Have some perspective on it.

The key words there ' this is Birmingham' if the Yeovil manager ran onto the pitch with a shotgun and shot everyone of the horrible words removed in the face my mind would justify it. 

**** em, the only travesty from this match is that the horrible bastards won it.

Edited by av1

Â