Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I agree with Trent, id rather we didn't play them ever again, those games are charged with hate and the atmosphere is always ready to go violent no matter what the result.

+1.

Sooner they fold the better

A heavy 3-0 defeat tonight fantatsic the sty dwellers are sinking lower and lower. Derby are more a threat than them these days shows how pants they are.

I dont even think they are priviledged to be labelled as in our shadow, they are that shite! let it continue

420. So much for the government cracking down on benefit cheats, how much is disability living allowance these days? Surely it doesn't cover a jolly to Burnley and back?

But jokes are meant to be funny mate. I find nothing funny about benefit cheating, pensioner beating filth who's only purpose in life is to evade the law. The rocket polishers are animal's and normally when animal's go bad they are put down. The quicker these **** go out of business the better. Its our only hope of preventing further generations of scum giving our city a bad name.

But jokes are meant to be funny mate. I find nothing funny about benefit cheating, pensioner beating filth who's only purpose in life is to evade the law. The rocket polishers are animal's and normally when animal's go bad they are put down. The quicker these **** go out of business the better. Its our only hope of preventing further generations of scum giving our city a bad name.

You sound like me, only with worse grammar :)

• Like 4

You sound like me, only with worse grammar :)

Which is probably one of the reasons im an electrician and drive a 15yr old car as opposed to cushy high paid number. Oh I wish I paid more attention at school ;-)

Â