Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They dont get it, its not a 400 page thread about Small Heath, its a 400 page thread about laughing at Small Heath. Im sorry but they just keep giving us stuff to laugh about.

Plus the thread was started over 3 years ago. It works out at just over 5 posts a day on SHA over that period. Considering that EVERY post on SHA ends up in here that's really not that much.

I bet they have way more than 5 posts a day on us.

21st September 2010- ....The shit at home to MK Dons.....Attendance......9,450

Anybody remember the last time Villa had less than 10k for a competetive home game ?

At a guess I'd say Bradford City in the Simod Cup back in around '87 0r 88.

I was there, and we lost 0-5!

21st September 2010- ....The shit at home to MK Dons.....Attendance......9,450

Anybody remember the last time Villa had less than 10k for a competetive home game ?

At a guess I'd say Bradford City in the Simod Cup back in around '87 0r 88.

I was there, and we lost 0-5!

7000 against forest simod cup

I think their attendances will be very closely linked to how they are doing, get off to a bad start and they will vanish. If they are pushing for promotion and winning a lot of home games they probably won't be too bad. One thing we do know about them though is that why things are bad they vanish on mass and when things are good they still can't fill their ground. :D

I'd love to see them pushed into administration, then disappear forever and turn that shit hole they play on into a NCP carpark, rocket polishers!

Then the Gypsies could use it again - very apt!! :lol:

I'd love to see them pushed into administration, then disappear forever and turn that shit hole they play on into a NCP carpark, rocket polishers!

Could be the first time they've filled the place.

:D Nice one Trent :D

26th August 2010...The shit at home to Rochdale.....Attendance....6,431

Anyone remember the last time Villa had less than 6,500 for a competetive home game? :lol:

Without looking it up probably our Behind Closed Doors European Cup game against Besiktas in 1982 - 1983 Season

And even if they don't, at least the receipts will be higher.

And even if they don't, at least the receipts will be higher.

More entertaining to watch, and less dangerous, too. And it'll smell better.

26th August 2010...The shit at home to Rochdale.....Attendance....6,431

Anyone remember the last time Villa had less than 6,500 for a competetive home game? :lol:

Without looking it up probably our Behind Closed Doors European Cup game against Besiktas in 1982 - 1983 Season

The best thing about that is that over 2000 of them were Rochdale fans! :crylaugh:

Â