Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

rumours of Gardner going to Sunderland/Newcastle/Wigan... one of them :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me, I believe he was a Sunderland/Newcastle/Wigan fan as a kid.

:crylaugh:

Twattum reckons they trying to get Marlon King from Cov. Horrible vile man would fit in perfectly with the vile horrible inbred pig ****.

This.

And he's shit, so even more of a perfect fit

I'm still loving the fact they got relegated. Equally, I'm loving how they try to convince themselves winning the cup was more important than staying up.

They all think we're obsessed with them but at least we keep laughing at them to one post. You go on their message boards and there's about 3 or 4 posts involving us active on the first page.

I therefore say, if there are any 'noses' reading this, KINDLY FECK OFF YOU FILTHY KNUCKLE DRAGGING PIG SHAGGERS!!!!

The premier league will not miss you! :-) xx

I'm still loving the fact they got relegated. Equally, I'm loving how they try to convince themselves winning the cup was more important than staying up.

They all think we're obsessed with them but at least we keep laughing at them to one post. You go on their message boards and there's about 3 or 4 posts involving us active on the first page.

I therefore say, if there are any 'noses' reading this, KINDLY FECK OFF YOU FILTHY KNUCKLE DRAGGING PIG SHAGGERS!!!!

The premier league will not miss you! :-) xx

Lets hope the Chumpionship don`t miss them when they enter the 3rd division for the 3rd time. :lol:

Before we get too ahead of ourselves we must remember there is something the Blues will always be better at than us.

Hosting regular stand-up comedy events. It may not always (ever) sell out, but they never fail to see a fine comedy performance.

Decent Scottish winger formerly of Cardiff. King will fit in there. now Bumderland have money though, they'll be able to afford Gardner and Johnson!

Â