Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

"Genetically, small heath fans have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact."

It's a true reflection of their low self esteem and the lack of faith and interest in their own club that they have to write into the Birmingham Mail (D Branwell of Kings Norton, Birmingham Mail 11th June 2011) to say how relieved they are that we didn't get Martinez.

Why they can't write in to the local press with some useful comment about their own team's regular plight is beyond belief but I guess that having a brain the size of a pea doesn't help the situation.

Interesting story in the mercury today that Ridgewell's marriage has been canceled. Must be because of the bad weather, June's always a dodgy month to get married in, constantly rains and that's the last thing you want to deal with when planning a wedding.

Remember this is the SHA thread though, so no commenting on anything or anyone that's not related to SHA, don't want to give the Mods a harder job than they already have by making them clean up non-SHA stuff from this thread.

Apparently h has said he would love to take over at Villa. Dear god no...

That's good news tbh. If he was already lined up, he would not be saying such things.

I think he's fed up with the transfer policy, thought I've got a shot at Villa or another club and has walked out.

In which case....:crylaugh:

I hear that on "sunday supplement" they were discussing how Carsen Yeung and his crew did not know what relegation was and had to have it explained to them.

Anyone got a link as to where i can catch this show

I hear that on "sunday supplement" they were discussing how Carsen Yeung and his crew did not know what relegation was and had to have it explained to them.

Anyone got a link as to where i can catch this show

You can download the podcast for free on i tunes.

oh my god i just wet myself if thats correct about someone having to explain to him what relegation is :lol: onl;y at the sty

as for mcliesh listen dont what the guy at ours but...

he is a villa legend, relegated them twice and gave us a wonderful 5-1 spanking to his team. also dumping them by email and signing them a thug like marlon king as a going away present. nice one alex, legend

thegoalzone Tom Ross

I understand that Blues will want over 5 million pounds compensation from any club that wants Alex McLeish.

good on them? contracts should be honoured, unless AM knows his contract has been violated.

Apparently a language barrier was the main reasoning behind McLeish's resignation at Birmingham City, He told Carson he wanted to sign Six Attackers this summer, unfortunately Carson misunderstood and signed Marlon King.

Â