Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

wait for it lads...blose have signed chris burke!!!!

Actually, thinking about it won't this just cause more confusion amongst the SHA team? I mean, there's gonna be 10 other berks on the pitch too.

SHA get relegated then they sign Marlon King. Fu*** me boys what are blues doing. You are really dipping low now.

Lets remind ourselves King makes Barton look like a saint. He punches girls who dont show him respect. He's the tipical "Do you know who I am" player. I dont like SHA, but they should be petitioning to not sign this criminal!

SHA get relegated then they sign Marlon King. Fu*** me boys what are blues doing. You are really dipping low now.

Lets remind ourselves King makes Barton look like a saint. He punches girls who dont show him respect. He's the tipical "Do you know who I am" player. I dont like SHA, but they should be petitioning to not sign this criminal!

I can't see them doing that, they have so much in common with him

Just read this comment from a SHA fan on one of Phil McNulty's blogs

I'd say your input on Birmingham City which I support is a little too harsh on them. The Championship isn't a financial black hole. Once we gain automatic promotion next season and gain a much needed £90 million pounds reinvestment into the team which we will because quite frankly, everyone below 5th in the Championship are pure trashy teams, we will do a Newcastle the following season and finish about 12th in the Premier League, possibly even better than that depending on circumstances.

You have been around long enough to know how to do short links

:lol:

To the tune of 'this old man'

Punches girls in the eye

Got caught now he's doing time

Got his ring broke in D-wing

Their all bumming Marlon King

*courtesy of Russel Howard

SHA Travel to Cork for pre season:

Birmingham travel to Cork for pre-season

Friday, 10 June 2011 13:49

Birminghan City will play Cork City in a pre-season friendly at Turner's Cross on 16 July.

The 2011 Carling Cup champions will play the match as part of their five-day pre-season training camp at the Fota Island Resort.

Birmingham manager Alec McLeish said: 'This will be an important part of our preparations and the facilities at our disposal will be top class. Cork City is a club, like our own, with a long and proud tradition and I know that its young squad is highly regarded.

'It will be a good test for us as we get our preparations for the forthcoming season underway in earnest.'

Following the club's historic Wembley triumph over Arsenal it suffered the disappointment of relegation in heartbreaking circumstances over the closing 10 minutes of the season but is widely tipped to achieve immediate promotion back to the FA Premier League.

The Blues, who will also enjoy the high of European competition next season, will be captained by Irish international Stephen Carr who has had his contract extended for a further season at St. Andrews.

Dubliner Keith Fahey and Cork native Colin Doyle will also feature in a squad that will be among the strongest in the English Championship.

Cork City manager Tommy Dunne said: 'We're delighted to get a game of this quality mid way through what is a vital season for the club.

'You don't win the Carling Cup - especially beating Arsenal in the final - unless you have an exceptional squad of players and no one in football expects Birmingham to be out of the Premier League for more than next season. This is a great opportunity for our young squad to test themselves and for our fans to see a top quality team play at Turner's Cross.'

Tickets are priced at €17 for adults and €8 for concession tickets, and will be on sale to Cork City supporters at Turner's Cross Stadium this evening, as City take on Athlone Town in the Airtricity League First Division.

here

Long and Proud tradition my hole. That's an insult to Cork City!!! :evil:

Just read this comment from a SHA fan on one of Phil McNulty's blogs

I'd say your input on Birmingham City which I support is a little too harsh on them. The Championship isn't a financial black hole. Once we gain automatic promotion next season and gain a much needed £90 million pounds reinvestment into the team which we will because quite frankly, everyone below 5th in the Championship are pure trashy teams, we will do a Newcastle the following season and finish about 12th in the Premier League, possibly even better than that depending on circumstances.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2011/06/end_of_season_review.html

:lol:

Christ, if anyone wants a perfect excuse for a bitter and deluded bluenose this is it. This clearing in the woods even manages to throw in a dig at Villa in his later posts, typical bloser.

It makes my day that those words removed have been put back in their rightful place again. Hopefully they will never return!

Bolton are in talks to sign Cameron Jerome. Birmingham want £8million for the striker but Bolton will have to up their £5m bid

Nevermind Torres or Carroll, this rumour if true shows just how astounding inflation in football has been recently.

Â