Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Tom Ross - Blues confirm Seb Larsson, Kevin Phillips, Lee Bowyer, Maik Taylor, Martin Jiranek & Stuart Parnaby have all left at the end of their contracts

I can see Larsson, Bowyer and Taylor staying in the Premier League; and all the rest going to Championship.

Does anyone know who Larsson is going to? Wasn't there talk on here that he had already signed a pre-contract with a PL club in January?

Larsson, Bowyer, Jiranek and probably Taylor for a start.

The first three have all played well last season and Taylor would have been good backup considering Foster is off.

I think they will miss Larsson but even he wasn't getting the games he should have under AMC. The others I don't think are up to much.

Tom Ross - Blues confirm Seb Larsson, Kevin Phillips, Lee Bowyer, Maik Taylor, Martin Jiranek & Stuart Parnaby have all left at the end of their contracts

I can see Larsson, Bowyer and Taylor staying in the Premier League; and all the rest going to Championship.

Does anyone know who Larsson is going to? Wasn't there talk on here that he had already signed a pre-contract with a PL club in January?

sunderland is favourite so I heard.

More will be off as well. It's all very well them asking for big money for these players (Dann, Foster, Johnson) but who is going to want to come to them in the Championship.

Â