Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

How...

Foster

Carr - Johnson - Dann - Ridgewell

Bentley - Hleb - Gardner/Baz - Beausejour

Martins - Zigic

...did a team with this potential line-up go down?

Madness. Looks like a top 5 challenging team on paper.

Top 5!??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

How...

Foster

Carr - Johnson - Dann - Ridgewell

Bentley - Hleb - Gardner/Baz - Beausejour

Martins - Zigic

...did a team with this potential line-up go down?

Madness. Looks like a top 5 challenging team on paper.

Top 5!??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

Indeed, top five is an absurd fantasy.

But actually, on paper it's not a bad lineup. Certainly that lot should have been able to avoid relegation. So much for wee Jock McJock's much-vaunted managerial credentials.

Problem is MJ, half the midfield didnt even wanna play for the club. Also they dont factor that other than that 11 they have nothing. So when the obvious injuries/suspensions came they had zero back up.

They go on like they had terrible injuries, when in reality it was only a few first teamers. we had the back ups out too!!

That isn't a bad lineup and it wasn't such a bad squad.

The most annoying thing about the Blues as unlike Blackpool/Wolves and other teams that tend to come up, they tend to luck their way into getting certain players (Hart from Citeh, Foster the year after) who almost single-handedly keep them in games. Plus they had Bentley who was pretty good a few years ago, Hleb and Martins who were excellent players in their prime and still aren't too old (well except for a 52-year old Martins).

Makes it all the more sweeter that they went down and hopefully to stay there for a long, long time.

Yesterday I walked from the staff car park to work with a rabid nose. I never mentioned the R word or even football once (on purpose)

When we got into work he turned to me and said "You bastard I kept expecting you to gloat and you didn't and that made it 10 times worse"

Nice to know you can wind em up without even saying anything

Yesterday I walked from the staff car park to work with a rabid nose. I never mentioned the R word or even football once (on purpose)

When we got into work he turned to me and said "You bastard I kept expecting you to gloat and you didn't and that made it 10 times worse"

Good work. I wouldn't have been able to resist it.

Still no word from my nose mate. Perhaps it was all those Facebook jokes I was hammering him with on Monday. Chortle.

Love this :)

All the noses are still avoiding me at work ! If it had been the other way around they would have all been round gloating !

All the noses are still avoiding me at work ! If it had been the other way around they would have all been round gloating !

I am going to start calling Blues fans magicians. They are great at making themselves disappear

Tom Ross - Blues goalkeeper Colin Doyle has signed a one-year extension option keeping him at the club until the summer of 2012. Marcus Bent, Mitch McPike, Jay O'Shea, Robin Shroot, Dan Preston & Luke Rowe have all been released. Loanees Alexander Hleb, Obafemi Martins, David Bentley and Matt Derbyshire have all returned to their respective parent clubs.

I am going to start calling Blues fans magicians. They are great at making themselves disappear

LOL :)

Tom Ross - Blues goalkeeper Colin Doyle has signed a one-year extension option keeping him at the club until the summer of 2012. Marcus Bent, Mitch McPike, Jay O'Shea, Robin Shroot, Dan Preston & Luke Rowe have all been released. Loanees Alexander Hleb, Obafemi Martins, David Bentley and Matt Derbyshire have all returned to their respective parent clubs.

I thought they bought Bentley??

'Mitch McPike'...you couldn't make it up!! :)

Â