Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

26th August 2010...The shit at home to Rochdale.....Attendance....6,431

Anyone remember the last time Villa had less than 6,500 for a competetive home game? :lol:

Without looking it up probably our Behind Closed Doors European Cup game against Besiktas in 1982 - 1983 Season

That attendance probably includes the stewards and people on the hot dog stall...

Filthy club.

Anyone else still laughing?... I am. Silly knuckle draggers.

GOOOOING UPPPP GOOOOING DOWN

26th August 2010...The shit at home to Rochdale.....Attendance....6,431

Anyone remember the last time Villa had less than 6,500 for a competetive home game? :lol:

Without looking it up probably our Behind Closed Doors European Cup game against Besiktas in 1982 - 1983 Season

That attendance probably includes the stewards and people on the hot dog stall...

Filthy club.

Anyone else still laughing?... I am. Silly knuckle draggers.

GOOOOING UPPPP GOOOOING DOWN

Mcleish being lined up for the Fulham job according to SSN!

Wouldn't be a bad choice for Fulham and I don't think Small Heath's board would stand in the way, I think they would be happy to take a pay off to release him. In fact could they have afforded it I think they would have sacked him when they went down.

If McLeish does go I can't see anyone out there who is better that they will be able to attract, Allerdayce would have been perfect for them but that ship has sailed. I'm actually struggling to think of other possible candidates unless they take a punt on someone like Poyet.

If McLeish does go though they will struggle because its very much his team and I don't think they have the players to adapt their style. Plus if he goes that will be the excuse for their better players to jump ship.

Anyone going there would have to start again and everyone knows they have no money and beside who would want to work for Carson Yeung??

Its amusing to think our potential interest in Hughes could end up costing them their manager.

Would be a nice bonus.

Mcleish being lined up for the Fulham job according to SSN!

Wouldn't be a bad choice for Fulham and I don't think Small Heath's board would stand in the way, I think they would be happy to take a pay off to release him. In fact could they have afforded it I think they would have sacked him when they went down.

If McLeish does go I can't see anyone out there who is better that they will be able to attract, Allerdayce would have been perfect for them but that ship has sailed. I'm actually struggling to think of other possible candidates unless they take a punt on someone like Poyet.

If McLeish does go though they will struggle because its very much his team and I don't think they have the players to adapt their style. Plus if he goes that will be the excuse for their better players to jump ship.

Anyone going there would have to start again and everyone knows they have no money and beside who would want to work for Carson Yeung??

Its amusing to think our potential interest in Hughes could end up costing them their manager.

Would be a nice bonus.

Chris Hughton would be a smart appointment. He'd jump at the chance to get back into a managers seat I recon. Europa League football as well for a bit of fun on a Thursday night.

yep indeed first class prick so would fit in there

on a slightly funnier note curts in vegas and does not care they have gone down, thinks he made a bad decison to go there :lol::lol::lol:

He's always struck me as being an OK guy but if that is his attitude to relegation of the club he plays for I'm glad he's gone. Well, more glad because I think he was nothing like good enough for us anyway.

Chris Hughton would be a smart appointment. He'd jump at the chance to get back into a managers seat I recon. Europa League football as well for a bit of fun on a Thursday night.

Actually I don't think he would, I don't think he is that good to be honest.

At Newcastle he had a squad far too good for the Championship and seemingly one desperate to put right the wrongs of the previous season. I don't think they took much managing and I don't think he deserves much credit for their promotion.

In fact had he stayed in charge I rather suspect he would have more than likely taken them back down.

I also suspect he will fail wherever he is appointed next.

Â