Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Yes I feel they should have points deduction for Richardson as well, as he openly admitted that he'd been signing players for them, seemingly helped them out financially as well, so they've been able to bring in players that they shouldn't have had the means to do so, and that's given them an unfair advantage over other clubs. If they are given a suspended sentence then I wouldn't be surprise to see other clubs appeal against that.

I think they should get a massive points deduction and a transfer embargo for 12 months.  They literalky cheated to sign players how os that fair on the rest of the club?

Also this might mean a ban for Richardson so that means he wont be able to buy the blosers

1 hour ago, useless said:

They probably will get a big punishment if found guilty of the shadow owner stuff with Wang Yahoui, but that's a seperate investigation and a lot more serious.

This is just that Paul Richardson and his consortium (Maxco) being involved in the summer when they shouldn't have been, as hadn't taken any of the tests.

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

Just liquidate the turds. They wouldn't be missed outside of Small Heath.

Too **** right. 

But we all know they will escape with a suspended load of bollocks yet again. 

The luckiest shit team on the planet. 

If they get a suspended sentence for the first offence (the summer owner) then the second offence is shown to be true (the Chinese owners) could we see a situation where the suspended sentence becomes unsuspended by being guilty of the second charge and they get double punishment?

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The luckiest shit team on the planet. 

I know right! They don’t have to work for a living, they can drink in town, they only have to attend a family christening to find a new partner… they even get extra fingers FFS! 

• Haha 2

Seems that Tom Ross is getting a bit of a kicking on sha forum.

The great unwashed reckon he ain't proppa blooze mate but just a sycophant to the owners past and present. 

.....and to think the number of bronx hats he dished out to the sty dwellers ! No gratitude !

• Haha 3

Â