Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

59 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I tell you what, that’s proper dedication that is.  Going down Villa Park every week, even when we’re playing away from home every other week! 😄👍

I thought only noses went to Villa Park when we aren’t playing.... 🧐

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I thought only noses went to Villa Park when we aren’t playing.... 🧐

I remember them turning up at VP in the Witton End when their game against Bristol City got cancelled around 1978, one of their better turnouts at our place. They also turned up in Coventry for one of our games mid 80's as well if I recall for nefarious purposes  

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

Just stumbled across this little exchange on Twitter:

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

No wonder it's the Trillion Trophy stadium if that's what they include as "achievements". Presumably there's one for every club in the world that they have done less than but they have been doing **** all for longer.

55 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

No wonder it's the Trillion Trophy stadium if that's what they include as "achievements". Presumably there's one for every club in the world that they have done less than but they have been doing **** all for longer.

It gets better 

Edited by avfcDJ

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

what's this founded 47 years before us bollocks 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

what's this founded 47 years before us bollocks 

I assume it's in response to Spartak Moscow who's tweet it was.

Not sure why Spartak are taking the piss out of Spurs though.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

First team to sell Julian Dicks for £300,000.

You can buy a framed copy of the contract from their club corner shop. 

• Haha 1

As I keep banging on about their accounts (due this week) are an absolute horror show, I've predicted they would go into administration for about 2 years now but they just keep going. 

Well here is an explanation why or rather how and an explanation of why their HK stock exchange listing is the real value.

It is intentionally hard to follow and this chap does a remarkable job of not only uncovering all this but trying to explain it, it is worth a read though because it is pretty mind blowing.

Makes you think what could have happened to us when Xia almost took us to the wall, sobering stuff.

What a mess.

On December 16, Birmingham City confirmed in a brief statement on bcfc.com that following an annual structural survey of St Andrew’s stadium, remedial work had been identified which meant that both the Kop and Tilton stands needed to be closed until further notice. Nearly three weeks later, nothing more has been said – so what’s going on?

https://almajir.net/

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

As I keep banging on about their accounts (due this week) are an absolute horror show, I've predicted they would go into administration for about 2 years now but they just keep going. 

Well here is an explanation why or rather how and an explanation of why their HK stock exchange listing is the real value.

It is intentionally hard to follow and this chap does a remarkable job of not only uncovering all this but trying to explain it, it is worth a read though because it is pretty mind blowing.

Makes you think what could have happened to us when Xia almost took us to the wall, sobering stuff.

What a mess.

https://almajir.net/

Just read the article, essentially the owner/s don't need to get promoted to profit from Blues, just being on the HKSE is profit enough. Scary. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I’ll never forget that, would love to know the inside story of how it happened. Always imagined some Villa fan somewhere in the process did it, legend.

How long in years would it take small heath to emulate it ?

Like leaving Football manager running ? 

Guess,  100,000 years.

Â