Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Hogan pulled off at HT for at least the 4th time this season. Seriously. How many times you have to start the fat word removed to realise or does nothing. Or do you keep forgetting?

He's scored tons of goals before.  You don't just become a bad player overnight. They're just not playing him right. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Hogan pulled off at HT for at least the 4th time this season. Seriously. How many times you have to start the fat word removed to realise or does nothing. Or do you keep forgetting?

Karanka subbed him off for a centre back.  SUCH BRAVE.

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Karanka subbed him off for a centre back.  SUCH BRAVE.

Certainly not what you would expect from The West Midlands most recent Cup winning team. 

20 hours ago, mjmooney said:

This has actually happened. When Brian Little was manager in the 90s, we played a preseason friendly against them - our team consisting of BL, John Gregory and a bunch of kids from the youth team. They played their first team. I don't remember the score, but I seem to recall we beat them comfortably. 

EDIT: I just found the note I made at the time. We started with a mixed team of BL, some kids and some first teamers. Brought on more kids in the second half. We won (at their place) 6-0. 

To add insult, this was John Frain’s testimonial too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

According to Twitter bullshit (so probably not true) he refused to play the second half. 

• Haha 1

Â