Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Whoscored have him down as 6 before he went off. If he'd been able to keep up that astounding level of performance for 90 minutes he'd have scraped double figures.

3 were more than likely kick offs ;) 

23 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Lots of detail here about it, pretty much cost Barry Fry his job sadly. Happy times.

half a house brick missed my head by a couple of inches afterwards and went through the side window of a car, even remember feeling the whoosh as it went past, lucky to say the least 

• Shocked 3

6 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

half a house brick missed my head by a couple of inches afterwards and went through the side window of a car, even remember feeling the whoosh as it went past, lucky to say the least 

Horrible place at the best of times but pick a night game without proper policing and you have potential for murder 

21 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The biggest hive of low life scum known to man.

A complete shower of shit they are.

How's tricks Rigo, you good? 

Edited by Follyfoot

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The biggest hive of low life scum known to man.

A complete shower of shit they are.

Yep. They knocked word removed out of my Dad, Grandad and @rjw63 back in 96 after getting off the coach from the Leeds game for absolutely nothing. Enough to trigger my Grandad’s Parkinson’s. Mentioned on the Baggies thread that with most other clubs, whilst there is a dislike, it’s not serious. With these, I actually despise them. 

• Like 1

Â