Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

they can probably enjoy watching a villa game tonight for once

rather than sitting there snarling at the TV as we put in another excellent performance, muttering about hawkeye failures and that greasy cheat like they normally do

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

As I keep banging on about their accounts (due this week) are an absolute horror show, I've predicted they would go into administration for about 2 years now but they just keep going. 

Well here is an explanation why or rather how and an explanation of why their HK stock exchange listing is the real value.

It is intentionally hard to follow and this chap does a remarkable job of not only uncovering all this but trying to explain it, it is worth a read though because it is pretty mind blowing.

Makes you think what could have happened to us when Xia almost took us to the wall, sobering stuff.

What a mess.

https://almajir.net/

I am forever grateful for NSWE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

they can probably enjoy watching a villa game tonight for once

rather than sitting there snarling at the TV as we put in another excellent performance, muttering about hawkeye failures and that greasy cheat like they normally do

I've seen a few of em saying we're squealing that redscouse should play their babbies too.

Also, how ironic it is that Liverpool played their kids in the league cup last year, so suck it up vilers har har har.

It's obviously so lost on them that was Liverpool's choice; totally different circumstances but hey, any pathetic chance for them to be distracted away from their own shitshow of a club will do ! 

I wonder how much the press will use the phrase "villa's plucky youngsters" when describing liverpool's victory tonight ? Not much at all I'd say. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I've seen a few of em saying we're squealing that redscouse should play their babbies too.

Also, how ironic it is that Liverpool played their kids in the league cup last year, so suck it up vilers har har har.

It's obviously so lost on them that was Liverpool's choice; totally different circumstances but hey, any pathetic chance for them to be distracted away from their own shitshow of a club will do ! 

I wonder how much the press will use the phrase "villa's plucky youngsters" when describing liverpool's victory tonight ? Not much at all I'd say. 

Hope they all die of incestual syphilis

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If only the Villa's youth and academy set up was as good as small heaths.

I actually think our best youth side (last night was nowhere near our best) would beat their first team pretty easily. They are certainly better footballers just perhaps physically not there yet.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I actually think our best youth side (last night was nowhere near our best) would beat their first team pretty easily. They are certainly better footballers just perhaps physically not there yet.

I thought that actually,  the pressure on small heath would be so immense and we could nick it if they could get fit beforehand.  

A fat 40 year old small heath fan punches Barry from behind for being too good in reality.

That's kind of where they are now.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You just know that they sat there last night looking forward to us getting humiliated and yet again even in defeat we pissed on their chips. 

I bet it physically hurt them to watch it.  Knowing deep down they have to watch but the reality of Villa's youth setup means they know they are finished long term.

I bet they all dream in claret and blue and can't stop it.  I bet it's a really hard life.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

So long as when the whole smoke and mirrors comes crashing down the damage is completely irreparable I'm fine with it

I had an idea about the small heath ground.

I think it's quite good.  Get the foundations sorted for them.

We send an email to the "DIY - SOS Big Build".

The people who go there have never experienced happiness or seen the sun(in shadow).

22 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

As I keep banging on about their accounts (due this week) are an absolute horror show, I've predicted they would go into administration for about 2 years now but they just keep going. 

Well here is an explanation why or rather how and an explanation of why their HK stock exchange listing is the real value.

It is intentionally hard to follow and this chap does a remarkable job of not only uncovering all this but trying to explain it, it is worth a read though because it is pretty mind blowing.

Makes you think what could have happened to us when Xia almost took us to the wall, sobering stuff.

What a mess.

https://almajir.net/

I love, love, love the fact that one of their shadow owners is “Dragon Villa.”

Neanderthal Tony Xia with his paws in something again maybe

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

You just know that they sat there last night looking forward to us getting humiliated and yet again even in defeat we pissed on their chips. 

A quick browse of their forum confirms this is more or less right. They also speculated that our kids might actually beat their first team, and that yesterday's performance was better than any they've managed all season against superior opponents. Can't argue with facts I suppose.

They resorted to revelling in the fact that we now haven't won any silverware for 25 years, while they're still the most recent West Midlands team to win a major trophy. I have a feeling that the way things are going, this won't be true for much longer.

12 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

A quick browse of their forum confirms this is more or less right. They also speculated that our kids might actually beat their first team, and that yesterday's performance was better than any they've managed all season against superior opponents. Can't argue with facts I suppose.

They resorted to revelling in the fact that we now haven't won any silverware for 25 years, while they're still the most recent West Midlands team to win a major trophy. I have a feeling that the way things are going, this won't be true for much longer.

They have to cling to something I suppose. I prefer having lost to them in the quarter final that year and being where we are now, rather than them winning it and being in their current mire. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Let’s be fair, that is the one thing they can rightly hold over us.

Nothing worse than when they make silly claims like they are the bigger club, better supported ex so we have to hold our hands up the other way. Sadly they’ve won something more recently than us.

Sooner or later we will change that but for now they’ve got that one on us. It’s the only thing though.

• Like 2

Â