Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, useless said:

Once concern for them is if you look at the table there are decent teams between them and the relegation places, I'd expect Forest, Derby and Preston to all start picking up points eventually and move up the table, Sheffield Wednesday have been showing play-off form as well.

Jutkiewicz being out with coranvirus won't help matters for them either, as they're going to be very reliant on him for goals.

Yeah I thought the same when I looked at the table, some if not all those sides will sort themselves out you would think.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

My prediction is they’ll either be relegated, or within 3 points of relegation at the end of the season.

Well that's not rocket science, Mystic Meg - that's where they end up EVERY season :crylaugh:

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Well that's not rocket science, Mystic Meg - that's where they end up EVERY season :crylaugh:

Your posts in this thread are always thoughtful, insightful and well balanced.

I always look forward to reading them. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Not really.

Last season -> 2 points clear

18/19 season -> 12 points clear

17/18 season -> 5 points clear

16/17 season -> 2 points clear

15/16 season -> 23 points clear

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Very early to call it both on terms of the season and Karanka’s reign.

I agree, a lot can happen. Just making a prediction for fun.
Their issue will be the fact they won’t be able to buy themselves out of trouble, especially if things do stay poor and they pay off the management team.

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree, a lot can happen. Just making a prediction for fun.
Their issue will be the fact they won’t be able to buy themselves out of trouble, especially if things do stay poor and they pay off the management team.

That’s actually the main reason I think he will survive because they can’t afford another change. 

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Sending Scott Hogan to spearhead their attack really did round off a perfect window for us. True sorcerers working behind the scenes at B6 nowadays 

I feel we could sell them anything for 5 M nowadays,  so maybe a greenhouse,  a foot pump or a Peaky blinder box set could be in the small heaths next squad.

17 hours ago, Genie said:

A grand total of 3 goals, 1 of which was a pen in 7 league and cup games. 

Not scoring goals is always going to cause problems. A striker called Hogan who isn’t really motivated since he’s got a sweet 4 year deal is a major problem.

:crylaugh: 

And they think they robbed us with Jota!!!!

😂😂🤣

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Preston winning and moving above them, if only Derby and Nottingham Forest could sort themselves out.

Looking at the league, you'd say Wycombe will go down. Then look maybe at Rotherham and Barnsley as other weak teams? After that then maybe small heath and Coventry? 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The biggest load of crap was bloses point deduction.  Why did they get it mid season?? Theybshould have had it the start of the following season like sheff wed have.

That almost certainly would have relegated them.

Apparently some crook at the EFL is a blouser. The amount of times they've got some lucky break. Bolton completely imploding. That arse Wagner playing the under 11's against them. Then the points deduction in the one good season they've had. Next they'll be about half an hour away from liquidation and get some premier league bailout. 

5 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Apparently some crook at the EFL is a blouser. The amount of times they've got some lucky break. Bolton completely imploding. That arse Wagner playing the under 11's against them. Then the points deduction in the one good season they've had. Next they'll be about half an hour away from liquidation and get some premier league bailout. 

They didn’t get punished for the fan on the pitch hitting Grealish either.

Â