Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Looking at the league, you'd say Wycombe will go down. Then look maybe at Rotherham and Barnsley as other weak teams? After that then maybe small heath and Coventry? 

Yeah when you look at the table, Wycombe already look gone. You would expect Derby and Forest to pick up form at some point so wouldn't be in the mix; likewise you would expect Sheffield Wednesday to overcome the deficit to be clear of relegation. That leaves probably Barnsley/Coventry/Birmingham/Rotherham likely to be fighting for 2 spots. If they don't start scoring and picking up points, SHA could really be in trouble, though I won't be complaining :)  

7 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Apparently some crook at the EFL is a blouser. The amount of times they've got some lucky break. Bolton completely imploding. That arse Wagner playing the under 11's against them. Then the points deduction in the one good season they've had. Next they'll be about half an hour away from liquidation and get some premier league bailout. 

Yeah wouldnt suprise me if thats why they let them have the point deduction  mid season. A absolutely ridiculous decision.

They wont go down but as long as they dont go up its only going to get worse and worse simply becauee the huge debts they have.

They have no players that are worth large amounts either to sell. So it really is boom or bust for them. 

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah wouldnt suprise me if thats why they let them have the point deduction  mid season. A absolutely ridiculous decision.

They wont go down but as long as they dont go up its only going to get worse and worse simply becauee the huge debts they have.

They have no players that are worth large amounts either to sell. So it really is boom or bust for them. 

I think they have Bellingham's brother in the academy which just from association could probably get a few mil for. That's about it though

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

They didn’t get punished for the fan on the pitch hitting Grealish either.

How did they get away with that when clubs have been fined for racist chanting from their fans.

Is calling people names now worse than actually physically assaulting them?!

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:
3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

They didn’t get punished for the fan on the pitch hitting Grealish either.

How did they get away with that when clubs have been fined for racist chanting from their fans.

Maybe Grealish said not to bother. following it up.

It was such a pathetic attempt at a hit and it gives him more publicity for the action and the small heath word removed involved will be hailed a hero by the others.

20 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It was such a pathetic attempt at a hit and it gives him more publicity for the action and the small heath word removed involved will be hailed a hero by the others.

He is already by them lot, the club should have been punished for it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’ve no idea how but I’ve never seen anything about them being punished for it.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

He is already by them lot,

Yep,  but remember we write the history in Brum. 

It was just a small heath that got a bit over excited and who so desperately wanted to touch one of the greatest players on the planet he just had to do it.

31 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It was settled out of court, we agreed that instead of a points deduction they had to sign Gardner and Hogan from us 😉

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He is already by them lot, the club should have been punished for it.

It's not surprising they idolise him. The amount of comments I'd see on social media when we were playing them hoping for someone to break one of our player's legs was sickening. It says a huge amount about a club when there are comments like that and you only see messages agreeing, not one calling it out.

9 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

It's not surprising they idolise him. The amount of comments I'd see on social media when we were playing them hoping for someone to break one of our player's legs was sickening. It says a huge amount about a club when there are comments like that and you only see messages agreeing, not one calling it out.

I agree, on and off the pitch it’s hate filled I’ve no desire to play them.

They idolise him but that only drove grealish to go score the winner at the sty. They should ahte him for that. But what you expect by those fools?

Tbf there was some fans of theirs that did slate him and say he wasnt welcome back there so cant tarnish them all.

15 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

If your son was offered a professional contract there, but nowhere else, what is Papa TV advising?

I’d advise him to take it, delete my account on here and tell him he better get a move pronto! But my eldest is with Leicester and Derby and his younger brother is even better so hopefully I’m never put to the test. 😀

Â