Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

It's nice to be able to like Chris Hughton again without feeling dirty about it ;)

Would love it if it was Ince, I know someone who played for him and he said he was shit manager and all the players hated him :)

It's nice to be able to like Chris Hughton again without feeling dirty about it ;)

Would love it if it was Ince, I know someone who played for him and he said he was shit manager and all the players hated him :)

It looks like the club's accounts have finally been filed with Companies House. They should be publically available next week, which is sure to provide a decent source of amusement.

The bad news (for them) is that the BIHL accounts have not yet been filed with the HKSE so the embargo, in all likelihood, will remain :twisted:

They've told the press it should be in by the end of next week....

I'm not sure where you heard this from but if it stems back to Tom Ross in anyway then I think I'm right in saying they haven't.

Apparently Tom Ross posted something (probably on that bloody Twitter thing) and has since retracted it saying he made a mistake.

So unless I've missed something their accounts remain unfilled. :D

just bin on smallheathalliance for the lulz and one of them wants slaven bilic - already going to moscow after euros and others want di matteo.

they really are thick words removed.

It looks like the club's accounts have finally been filed with Companies House. They should be publically available next week, which is sure to provide a decent source of amusement.

The bad news (for them) is that the BIHL accounts have not yet been filed with the HKSE so the embargo, in all likelihood, will remain :twisted:

I'm not sure where you heard this from but if it stems back to Tom Ross in anyway then I think I'm right in saying they haven't.

Apparently Tom Ross posted something (probably on that bloody Twitter thing) and has since retracted it saying he made a mistake.

And unfiled.

:lol:

im suprised their is more than one forum, how many blosers actually know how to function a pc? in fact how many actually own one?

i think curbishly will be the new manager of the unwashed. would absolutely love the unspoken one returning

Confirmed here.

I had a quick look at Ron Toss's Twatter and he looks like he's confused. He thinks the BIHL accounts don't have a bearing on the embargo, which is untrue according to Football League rules regarding holding companies.

Everytime I hear about the latest goings on I cant help but relate the breaking information to my blue nose brother which always gets the desired reaction. Which is normally thus;

tumblr_m374bo8wjn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Confirmed here.

I had a quick look at Ron Toss's Twatter and he looks like he's confused. He thinks the BIHL accounts don't have a bearing on the embargo, which is untrue according to Football League rules regarding holding companies.

Well you just spoilt my night. :D

Thankfully it will be a pleasure to read them :)

Wonderful stuff. No manager - and we had a huge part to play in the fact - no money, no transfers, no hope, no future!

Go on Ince, you word removed, you know you want to. Perfect fit.

If not him the word removed Francis would do very nicely for me.

BCFC, Sordid Past, No Future. I like it.

Â