Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Birmingham City can confirm that a compensation package has been agreed with Norwich City to take Chris Hughton and three members of his backroom staff to Carrow Road.

The departing Blues boss will take over as the Canaries' new manager and will be followed by assistant manager Colin Calderwood, first-team coach Paul Trollope and chief scout Ewan Chester.

Blues reluctantly gave Norwich permission to speak to Hughton after he expressed a wish to talk to the Barclays Premier League club.

Blues will now start the search for Hughton's replacement.

Acting chairman Peter Pannu said: "We'd like to thank Chris and his team for their efforts over the last 12 months and they leave with our best wishes.

"Chris is a great man and a proven manager and we didn't want to stand in his way when Norwich made an approach with the offer of a top flight managerial position.

"We will now actively seek a new coaching team to build on the good work done during the 2011/12 season."

http://tinyurl.com/cvkfwma

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Ha!

They really do have some thick clearings in the woods supporting them. Refusing 5 star holiday because it is in Hong Kong & less said about the spelling & grammar the better.

been a bluenose since i went to my first game at age 4 wich i will be for ever grateful to my dad for that wonderful day 46 years ago. i now live in perth western australia great place to live but god how i miss the blues.

any way on june 1st i came home from work had my usual couple of beers had a shower came down stairs ready to relax for the night thats when my aussie wife com es to me and says she wants to present me with an early birthday present,

sit down she says [birthday is september] hands me an envelope so i open it up what do you think it was 10 f_ _ _ _ _ g days in a 5 star hotel in hong kong i could not believe my eyes she looked at me and said well how good is that i was speechless.

ok so now you are all thinking i was happy with this WRONG as selfish as it may seem i told her she can take the tickets back and get a refund as i would not step foot into that country after what has happend to my club i will not put one penny into hong kong iwould not want any of my money to end up in any bodys pocket that have anything what so ever to do with that company of vampiers that have completely sucked the blood out of my beloved blues, she looks at me with disbelief and satcome on its only a football club so i lifted up my shirt and said see this tattoo on the left side of my chest(the blues emblem ) that is there over my heart for a reason, any way of she walks usual slaming and banging i go back up stairs put on my blues shirt then watch replay of carling cup final. two days later she talks to me for the first time and tells me she has all the money back for the hotel but lost some on the air tickets which was ok they are aussie air line,she then says is there any thing else a selfish b_ _ _ _ _d would like for his birthday oh yes please tickets to a blues game ha ha i say. well now lads and gals i am just about to go out and get a new tattoo right next to my heart of my wifes face two hours ago she made me the happiest little bluenose in the world, she presented me with tickets for both of us flying emerites landing in birmingham 6th aug untill mid may so that i can go and see every home and away game for the entire season and i will be taking a very special lady along to all games i am so happy i just needed to share it with you all.

just one more thing to all my fellow bluenoses ignore what is going on get down to as many games as financialy possible and do the one thing that we all signed up for when we first started supporting this great club support the lads wearing the blue and white.

BLOODBLUEANDWHITE KRO

:puke:

That. Is. Fantastic.

I'm literally pissing myself laughing here...

Surely that is a bollox story?

I mean, he "comes home from work and has a shower"???

Fantasy stuff for knuckledraggers is that

If anything sounded small time it is the chairman's statement using the word 'Blues' when describing the club. It's like Gill calling Manchester United 'the red devils' in press statement or Kenwright using 'the toffeemen' in a statement. A board should show a bit more class than that. Mind, it all just sums the c**ts up.

Compare and contrast with Birmingham. A team that plays in the nation's 2nd biggest city. A city with 2 million people in and around it, a huge customer market; fantastic infrastructure; limitless facilities and business opportunities; unrivalled transport links and on the verge of high speed rail to London boosting the local economy - Norwich doesn't even have a motorway.

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

Chris Hughton still hasn't arrived at his Norwich City press conference, stuck in traffic #NCFC

Expand

Well well well Mr Hughton... looks like your chickens are coming home to roost after all!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly cant see them recovering from this unless they get a cardiff city/leicester type situation and a multi-millionaire comes in to pay off the debts.

More chance of them becoming a plymouth-type club... Once a upon a time ( not so long a go haha ) had a decent squad in the championship, went to admin, lost all their players, now fighting relegation battles in league two with a bunch of very poor youngsters. Harsh times ahead for Small Heath.

Blues are one billionaire owner away from posing some serious questions in football.

That is true of every club in the world!

And the most serious question a billionaire would ask is: "Why the **** would I want to buy this pile of shit?"

It looks like the club's accounts have finally been filed with Companies House. They should be publically available next week, which is sure to provide a decent source of amusement.

The bad news (for them) is that the BIHL accounts have not yet been filed with the HKSE so the embargo, in all likelihood, will remain :twisted:

They've told the press it should be in by the end of next week....

If anything sounded small time it is the chairman's statement using the word 'Blues' when describing the club. It's like Gill calling Manchester United 'the red devils' in press statement or Kenwright using 'the toffeemen' in a statement. A board should show a bit more class than that. Mind, it all just sums the c**ts up.

It's like Tottenham calling themselves Spurs or Man City calling themselves City.

Nothing wrong with it.

Â