Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Why do you assume it's even remotely football management related?

I'm not, but recovery from whatever it is will be hard enough without the stress of football, which takes its toll. 

Sorry if the way I put it boiled your piss!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Best wishes to Mowbray.

Meanwhile they’ll be moving onto manager #4 for the season!

Got to be Troy the boy/convict Deeney to take over. He knows the club. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Got to be Troy the boy/convict Deeney to take over. He knows the club. 

.....and he is proppa blues mate. Gerrimin  !!!

• Haha 1

Those two back to back wins that Mowbray signed off with will probably save them. And there’s probably one or two too many teams acting as a buffer.

But it is close down there. As stated above, three off the relegation zone. Only six points off 23rd. As it stands, there are (essentially) two relegation places still to be decided. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Those two back to back wins that Mowbray signed off with will probably save them. And there’s probably one or two too many teams acting as a buffer.

But it is close down there. As stated above, three off the relegation zone. Only six points off 23rd. As it stands, there are (essentially) two relegation places still to be decided. 

Yeah and if it does look doom and gloom they'll pull out some random 2-0 win against top of the league with one shot and one own goal FFS.

Was a bit of a terrible weekend for them though, most in and around them all winning. Wednesday are starting to fight for it. QPR and Stoke are really poor though. Rotherham may as well just not bother, yo-yo team between league 1 and championship.

Edited by VillaJ100

35 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Three points above the drop zone again.

shame.

Mate.

i know it's hard to get your head around it, it is for me and many others....

but, it's the turd that won't flush, sponsored by Minworth shit farm.

the stain on the name of the City

mate

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Yeah and if it does look doom and gloom they'll pull out some random 2-0 win against top of the league with one shot and one own goal FFS.

Was a bit of a terrible weekend for them though, most in and around them all winning. Wednesday are starting to fight for it. QPR and Stoke are really poor though. Rotherham may as well just not bother, yo-yo team between league 1 and championship.

I expect so.

The only reason(s) I’m giving again any consideration is that today as you say was a particularly bad one for them results wise. They lose, while QPR, Wednesday,  Millwall, Swansea and Huddersfield all win.

Five teams around you winning when you’ve lost is bad, when the teams are all dwelling nearer the bottom of the table and therefore not as expected to win, it’s particularly bad luck.

Wish that sort of thing happened more often to them.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Will be an interesting end of the season if Mowbray dosen't return. Has Mark Venus ever actually managed before? Asking a caretaker with that lack of experience to get another 4 wins pretty much.

Stoke are a complete basketcase so I think they'll struggle to stay up now. Millwall had a shock win today and Neil Harris is experienced enough to get them to safety, Huddersfield had a bounce today and QPR and Sheff Weds are winning regularly so SHA are  a long way from being safe, could be another last day job.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Axel Tuanzebe got the assist for the goal that put Ipswich 2-1 up

The DVBs are really torturing them this season. 

I love it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Let's hope stand-in manager Mark Peenus keeps this run going.

Made his name playing for the dogheads too. That's a double dose of antivile.

Maaaaate.

• Haha 1

Â