Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

As the possibility of them actually getting into trouble looms, I find myself questioning again whether it's better for them to suffer the humiliation of relegation, but with the danger of them then having a 100 point season where they win every week and have a great old time, or whether I'd rather they just finished 19th in the Championship for ever more. 

Increasingly think the latter is better to be honest. 

I fail to understand why someone wouldn't want to see the utter hilarity of them being relegated to League One and the cuts to the playing budget that would bring.

They'd probably get promoted again, but they'd be starting again from the bottom of the Championship. There's always the possibility that they end being another Derby/Bolton/Sheffield Weds and struggle to get back.

All moot, as they'll comfortably stay up this season 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

As the possibility of them actually getting into trouble looms, I find myself questioning again whether it's better for them to suffer the humiliation of relegation, but with the danger of them then having a 100 point season where they win every week and have a great old time, or whether I'd rather they just finished 19th in the Championship for ever more. 

Increasingly think the latter is better to be honest. 

They would never get 100 points so I would rather they went down. I think their owners, who are a hedge fund and in this purely for profit, will get very pissed off at them going backwards into League One. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I fail to understand why someone wouldn't want to see the utter hilarity of them being relegated to League One and the cuts to the playing budget that would bring.

They'd probably get promoted again, but they'd be starting again from the bottom of the Championship. There's always the possibility that they end being another Derby/Bolton/Sheffield Weds and struggle to get back.

All moot, as they'll comfortably stay up this season 

Blackburn (17th - H), Sunderland (6th - H), Ipswich (4th - A), Southampton (2nd - H), Hull (7th - A), Millwall (18th - A).

Thats a pretty massive next 6 games for them. 2 against follow strugglers, and 4 against some of the best sides in the league. I’m not sure they’ll comfortably stay up.

That said, one mate who is a Sheff Wed season ticket holder said “they’re not a bad side, Birmingham, but they’ve got terrible centre forwards!”

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Blackburn (17th - H), Sunderland (6th - H), Ipswich (4th - A), Southampton (2nd - H), Hull (7th - A), Millwall (18th - A).

Thats a pretty massive next 6 games for them. 2 against follow strugglers, and 4 against some of the best sides in the league. I’m not sure they’ll comfortably stay up.

That said, one mate who is a Sheff Wed season ticket holder said “they’re not a bad side, Birmingham, but they’ve got terrible centre forwards!”

Your mate knows nothing about football you would have to be blind to not see the runs that Hogan makes

They  just weren’t picked up by the other players.

The poor bloke has suffered from this before 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Eustace managing Blackburn now too, he will be desperate to go back and beat them.

Then Mowbray facing his old team.

2 hours ago, villan95 said:

Eustace managing Blackburn now too, he will be desperate to go back and beat them.

Then Mowbray facing his old team.

Ben Chrisene is on loan at Blackurn too and played 90 minutes in their win yesterday so another DVB to play against them...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Ben Chrisene is on loan at Blackurn too and played 90 minutes in their win yesterday so another DVB to play against them...

Chrisene hattrick incoming, it's written in the stars.

There’s a Facebook page about old football ground stands and someone posted a pic of small heath at Highbury.

Considering it was the scummers at arse  it was amazing how many times “da vile” were mentioned in the comments. 
Obsessed.

Oh and apparently the pictured contained “lots of proppa lads”.

Mate. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha 2

looking for some help here...

got a nose pal on FB who every time we lose just posts this...👀

now, i don't normally bite, i just give the post a laughy emoji 🤣 

now i'm thinking should i post something when they lose? 

👀 DVB  

MTG

👀 never mind

😀oh dear

hello hello

thoughts or any better ideas...

subtle ones....not f off you've lost again or your'e a stain on the name of the City or shite again....and and and 

2 hours ago, imavillan said:

👀 DVB  

MTG

👀 never mind

😀oh dear

hello hello

subtle ones....not f off you've lost again or your'e a stain on the name of the City or shite again....and and and 

SIASD

Shit is as shit does.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imavillan said:

👀 DVB  

MTG

👀 never mind

😀oh dear

hello hello

Block his posts? Delete him?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, imavillan said:

👀 DVB  

MTG

👀 never mind

😀oh dear

hello hello

Ignore it. It'll go away eventually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

Ignore it. It'll go away eventually. 

I’m not so sure they’re pretty much like the clap. If you leave them untreated, they fester look at Stans on a matchday

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's a bloke at work who is a proper baby when it comes to Facebook stuff. In short, he is the king of dishing it out but can absolutely NOT take it back. I wouldn't mind but he is 50 but sulks like a brat if we rip the pee out of him. 

He has blocked me on Facebook 4 times then re requested me again....I accepted just to keep the peace. He once blocked me for not wishing him a happy birthday but I had the temerity to comment on another mutual friend's page the same day about something else ! He then sent me a message on teams asking why I had done this !

He also hates.....HATES when i don't comment on any post he sends me....being ignored....so my advice is to do that to ur mate. He'll soon get the message. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

There's a bloke at work who is a proper baby when it comes to Facebook stuff. In short, he is the king of dishing it out but can absolutely NOT take it back. I wouldn't mind but he is 50 but sulks like a brat if we rip the pee out of him. 

He has blocked me on Facebook 4 times then re requested me again....I accepted just to keep the peace. He once blocked me for not wishing him a happy birthday but I had the temerity to comment on another mutual friend's page the same day about something else ! He then sent me a message on teams asking why I had done this !

He also hates.....HATES when i don't comment on any post he sends me....being ignored....so my advice is to do that to ur mate. He'll soon get the message. 

He sounds like an absolute clowns pocket. 

• Like 4

Â