Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

33 minutes ago, useless said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this means them having to sell either Jordan James or George Hall, if not to help with paying for the costs of having to sack Rooney and replace him, then to give a new manager some money to spend in January.

There was a rumour in the last couple of days that they were having to sell a player,  and now perhaps makes more sense, but they haven't got many that would fetch a decent sum, not even sure they would get much for Hall with injuries, so only really leaves James, they might get a million or so for Romelle Donovan, but that would be a big PR disaster to sell him at this point.

I've liked the look of him when I've seen a couple of their games, played well v Leicester and already has a few caps for Wales.

Wouldn't have minded us taking a look as a long term McGinn replacement, that is a steal for Atalanta if he settles.

You would have thought that they would have let him finish the job that he had started. It isn't very often that a current Bloose manager's name is sung at Villa Park, but it's an honour that he fully merited:D. Cooper next cab off the rank? Surely he will get many better offers, but like Wayne, he has a face that would sink a thousand ships, so would feel at home with the rest of the knuckle draggers there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Accurate hat is accurate.

rooney-20231021-getty-ftr_vaawgqpv3nlj1ahp23vmwp6zn.jpg

I know it's not exactly a hot take, but **** hell, every time I see a picture of this guy I have to double take. 38 years old. I'm 2 years younger and it looks like there's comfortable a big enough age gap for him to be my dad.

• Like 1

Surely they can attract Mourinho. Just tell him that they carry the name of the city and they're buying the wheels site. He'll be gagging to sign. 

• Haha 3

There's no chance they'll appoint a PL level manager, which I'd include Cooper in. We were one of the biggest clubs in the championship when we were there, and we could only attract Di Matteo and Bruce before being successful with Deano. Blues now are not even half as big as we were at our most recent low ebb. They won't get a coach relatively successful at Prem or top of the Chamionship level, no matter how many trillions their owners have.

Edited by Jonesy7211
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

There's no chance they'll appoint a PL level manager, which I'd include Cooper in. We were one of the biggest clubs in the championship when we were there, and we could only attract Di Matteo and Bruce before being successful with Deano. Blues now are not even half as big as we were at our most recent low ebb. They won't get the a coach relatively successful at Prem or top of the Chamionship level, no matter how many trillions their owners have.

Hopefully it will make the ownership reconsider, if you're an investment fund manager and live or die on the investments you make, surely buying the biggest sack of shit clown show club in the universe and somehow making them even more of a laughing stock makes for 'negative optics'?

Â