Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 15/07/2023 at 19:06, Wurzel said:

Are you unsettled?

On 16/07/2023 at 10:20, Wurzel said:

My, my, they are getting a tad excited bless them..

I've got quite a few villa supporting mates. I'm in multiple Villa themed whatsapp groups containing dozens of fans from various friend circles.

I'm on Twitter and Instagram where I follow many many accounts that tweet/post about villa or are entirely dedicated to Villa.

Not a single one, and I mean not a SINGLE one, has even mentioned this takeover. Not once

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've got quite a few villa supporting mates. I'm in multiple Villa themed whatsapp groups containing dozens of fans from various friend circles.

I'm on Twitter and Instagram where I follow many many accounts that tweet/post about villa or are entirely dedicated to Villa.

Not a single one, and I mean not a SINGLE one, has even mentioned this takeover. Not once

Lies. I've had 3 friends off themselves the past week alone from the news.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

What takeover? They’ve only bought 49% of the circus. Owned by a hedge fund………this will end in tears.

I do hope so. 

On 16/07/2023 at 12:47, It's Your Round said:

I’m on holiday right now, 40°c, lovely beach, beers and relaxing, sorry to rub it in. 

Anyway, I wore a Villa shirt to breakfast this morning, to counter the numerous Man City and PSG shirts that have swamped the place. I was just tucking into a nice omelette when I heard someone say “that’s ruined my morning”. I looked up to see a sad fat man looking back at me, I said “u wot m8?”.

He repeated it again, “that shirt has ruined my morning”. 

I said “glad to be of service, you can borrow it it you want?”

He traipsed off muttering to himself, leaving 12 knuckle marks behind him in the sand as he went. 

mate

THEY.... JUST.... CAN'T.... HELP.... THEMSELVES. 

On 16/07/2023 at 13:47, It's Your Round said:

I’m on holiday right now, 40°c, lovely beach, beers and relaxing, sorry to rub it in. 

Anyway, I wore a Villa shirt to breakfast this morning, to counter the numerous Man City and PSG shirts that have swamped the place. I was just tucking into a nice omelette when I heard someone say “that’s ruined my morning”. I looked up to see a sad fat man looking back at me, I said “u wot m8?”.

He traipsed off muttering to himself, leaving 12 knuckle marks behind him in the sand as he went. 

mate

Can just picture his wife / sister muttering "not this again Gary" and she hides the kids from the shame

• Haha 2

mate

What's bugging me is that he felt you would even care about his reaction !

For him to say it (twice) showed how obsessed/bothered he was about Villa.

As is often said, if you want to know the villa score  just ask a 'nose !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

“As a fan, what ambitions do you have for your football club?”

”Working with the city council, mate.

Maybe they're just more confused than normal because the names are so similar.

What do they think they'll get from the council anyway? Imagine if they celebrated some sort of deal with them, and then BCC announce they're approving paying for our train station renovations 😂 Not sure their poor hearts and minds could cope

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

“As a fan, what ambitions do you have for your football club?”

”Working with the city council, mate.

That means trying to keep the massage parlour open with a legit license.

• Haha 2

mate

I think you need to check the small print on the brochure next time

Asshole protected it must have said

Edited by Talldarkandransome

Well thw 49s have taken over leeds you would think they would have vastly wealthy owners like that the way the blose fans are going on.

The expectations are sky high at the sty now. The pressure ia going to be on from day one. Most of the time zero pressure has been on them which has helped them so lets see how they deal with the expectations now

Â