Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 19/07/2023 at 12:33, GlobalVillan said:

The deluded ones are discussing building a 50k - 70k new stadium. Apparently it will "blow Vile Park put of the water" and will be able to host Champions League matches. (For when they get there) Lol

They have a new thread about a new stadium twice a week but this one is gold.

They are even discussing what it will be called and some even talking about completion in 2027. Its going to host US sports as well they reckon.

FWIW, nobody from the actual club has mentioned anything at all about moving. They are reaching lower and lower depths in the delusion stakes. 

They couldn't sell out 28k in the Premier League and average 17k now.

They have no idea how shit their club is do they?

Nobody in Birmingham gives a shit about them, hence their piss poor following, and they are even more in our shadow now then ever poor. That gap is just going to keep increasing yet they think they need to double their capacity.

A very special bunch indeed.

They've now made a thread about this post.  No really. 

mark-corrigan-intensely-funny.gif

• Haha 4

Good Afternoon,

Are you interested in exhibiting at our Birmingham Business Show on 25th October?

if you're interested in promoting your business for hundreds of delegates just drop me a line for details.

Birmingham Business Show at St Andrews Stadium on 25th October - Register Now it's free to attend and the exhibition stands from £195 plus vat.

Drop me a line for information or book online here for any of our business shows across the UK including Stoke, Walsall and Manchester.

Best wishes
Andrew

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how I should respond to this.......................

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Good Afternoon,

Are you interested in exhibiting at our Birmingham Business Show on 25th October?

if you're interested in promoting your business for hundreds of delegates just drop me a line for details.

Birmingham Business Show at St Andrews Stadium on 25th October - Register Now it's free to attend and the exhibition stands from £195 plus vat.

Drop me a line for information or book online here for any of our business shows across the UK including Stoke, Walsall and Manchester.

Best wishes
Andrew

I recommend very rudely

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Good Afternoon,

Best wishes
Andrew

You can take your Sty and shove it up your ar….

And repeat

mate

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Good Afternoon,

Best wishes
Andrew

Turn up wearing full Villa kit

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Good Afternoon,

Best wishes
Andrew

Just make clear the fact half of the premises are condemned and they should be appalled at having an event at such a venue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

This lot must be pissing themselves laughing at our latest tupenny-ha’penny signing.

They’ll be back where they belong soon enough, above the Vile and their rubbish foreign nobodies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Need some proper Blooz types mate - like Dugarry, not this poncy Diaby bloke.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Need some proper Blooz types mate - like Dugarry, not this poncy Diaby bloke.

Ah yes, the proppa legend....Doogs. 

6 goals in 30 appearances. 1 in 5. 

Lethal,  mate 🤣

PS - don't forget Walter Pandiani either (El Rifle....or was it Trifle ?)

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Ah yes, the proppa legend....Doogs. 

6 goals in 30 appearances. 1 in 5. 

Lethal,  mate 🤣

PS - don't forget Walter Pandiani either (El Rifle....or was it Trifle ?)

The water pistol pandiani i remember him

Dont forget the mighty frog face deeney who massively flopped there.  A bloser that didnt care and got abused by his own fans

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The water pistol pandiani i remember him

Dont forget the mighty frog face deeney who massively flopped there.  A bloser that didnt care and got abused by his own fans

It’s hilarious how shit Deeney was, he must have known he was shot but still took the little bit of money they had and stank the place out. 

• Haha 3

Â