Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I spent the entire time of that interview just hoping no one was going to interrupt the drilling Jordan was handing out!

That was brutal 😆 

Why bassini thought that would be a good idea i will never know. Its exactly the opposite thing you want to see your potential owners getting involved in.

• Like 1

If I was a nose I'd be getting down to the stadium pronto to protest the shit out it this before it's too late. There is no way this guy should be allowed in football. 

It is fantastic though. 

Just listened to the Talksport interview. Jeez....what a fragile ego that bassini has ! Almost threw his toys out of the pram at one point ! 

I really hope his stewardship at the sty is a reflection of that interview. Even Talksport had to blank out parts where he apparently was slandering his previous business partners over his two bankruptcies.

The gift that keeps giving. Mate.

He says on top of the money to buy them, they're putting in about £30m.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-finances-takeover-wages-24157162

Blues ’ revenue figure of £13.7m is ‘firmly in the bottom half of the Championship’.

Efforts are being made to bring wages under control: "#BCFC wage bill fell 5% from £33m to £32m

:unsure:

Edited by Davkaus

Â