Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

22 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We don't have many famous sportsmen in Stourbridge, it's him or Matt Neal from the touring cars basically. 

I think the Wonder Stuff played the Banks Stadium once, not sure if that classes them as sportsmen as such 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hamburglar said:

I read the story and hoped it was a mickey take, turns out it wasn’t. Embarrassing.

It's actually been on Radio WM twice in the last hour. 

Such ring-rimmers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

This will cheer the unwashed up.

mate.

Just spotted on FB, posted by (of course) Radio WM...

He's one of our own!
Former Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham is honoured in his home town of Stourbridge with a mural on a wall of the Ryemarket Shopping Centre.

Honoured for what exactly? He might be good at football but he's done **** all yet.

Utter turdchompers.

Surely it should have been in town?

Perhaps on the wall of the Bull Ring Tavern? Or Hennessy's? 

Mate. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

We don't have many famous sportsmen in Stourbridge, it's him or Matt Neal from the touring cars basically. 

Matt Neal is a legend though. Far more deserving of a mural than Jude is at this point in time. Maybe in a few years when Jude has won the Champions League a few times...

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

A guy at work is a bluenose and he was telling me about some accountant had been investigating their accountants and some of the stuff if true is pure fraud, hopefully it will catch up with them very soon.

Careful what we wish for.....if true it could ultimately lead to the owners abandoning ship, giving the great unwashed the chance to get Jasper Carrott and Erdo Pete to take over.

Mate.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

A guy at work is a bluenose and he was telling me about some accountant had been investigating their accountants and some of the stuff if true is pure fraud, hopefully it will catch up with them very soon.

That is the least of their woes tbh. Someone hasn't been paying their academy and female teams bills or wages either. I think the money laundering may come to and end soon now too many questions publicly are being asked. They're in for a whirlpool more shit if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Careful what we wish for.....if true it could ultimately lead to the owners abandoning ship, giving the great unwashed the chance to get Jasper Carrott and Erdo Pete to take over.

Mate.

An audit has found this fellow at the root of the problem being involved in a multi level catering scam at the Sty dating back many yearsimage.jpeg.84b65bef14fdc98e122636f15b23ec50.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Matt Neal is a legend though. Far more deserving of a mural than Jude is at this point in time. Maybe in a few years when Jude has won the Champions League a few times...

Not knocking Mr Neal! Don't know much about him really, but he was pretty successful in his field it seems.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

The desperation for a local hero around the Black Country is strange. He’s a good footballer but he hasn’t lived yet, get a bloody grip people.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

This will cheer the unwashed up.

mate.

Just spotted on FB, posted by (of course) Radio WM...

He's one of our own!
Former Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham is honoured in his home town of Stourbridge with a mural on a wall of the Ryemarket Shopping Centre.

Honoured for what exactly? He might be good at football but he's done **** all yet.

Utter turdchompers.

So “ one of their own” isn’t even a f******g Brummie. 😂😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Won today what a shock. Thanks to freebies and loans

Luton, you're a disgrace 

Bree was playing and didn't do us any favours by snapping a leg or two.

Mate.

• Like 1

Â