Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

My hope is they keep bowyer as hw will start poorly next season then sack him within 5-10 costing them more money and then they are scrambling trying to find anyone witha low bidget to pay a manager and no koney for players.

They have actually no high saleable assets that would make them money either.

Deeney is injured  by the way minimum 4 weeks. Who saw that coming? 

Apparently they have a 17 year old that is supposed to be really good talent. He started last week 

7 hours ago, BOF said:

If you do one thing today, read this thread. It is actually genius.

They forgot to mention the ashtray in the trophy cabinet. Craig Gardner as technical director. Retiring Bellingham’s shirt number. The list goes on.

https://www.bcfc.com/news/all/club-decision-makers-meet-with-blues-fans

Zheng confirmed the Club is ultimately owned by the majority shareholders Paul Suen and Vong Pech. With regards to direct correspondence from the owners, the Senior Management Team agreed to take this request back and see if they would be able to communicate via any medium to the fans.

The Board stated that the Club is not up for sale and the owners have no intention to sell. Like any business, it does have a value but the owners have invested, and continue to invest, heavily in the Club.

back-of-the-net.jpg.db88a1b1c1706e9911dc85e8806a3cf9.jpg

• Like 3

Wow, after a few paragraphs I forgot that that was written on the club's official website. They really are in a sorry state. It doesn't even give a glimmer of hope about the future and will probably make their fans feel even worse. 

How on earth does Craig Gardner get a job as a technical director? Loans manager isn't bad, they rely on loans and we have one ourselves, albeit for different reasons. 

I would feel a incy wincy bit of sympathy for them if not for that coffin debacle. When I think of that, I just laugh at the predicament they're in. 

19 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

They really are in a sorry state. It doesn't even give a glimmer of hope about the future and will probably make their fans feel even worse. 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Wow, after a few paragraphs I forgot that that was written on the club's official website. They really are in a sorry state. It doesn't even give a glimmer of hope about the future and will probably make their fans feel even worse. 

How on earth does Craig Gardner get a job as a technical director? Loans manager isn't bad, they rely on loans and we have one ourselves, albeit for different reasons. 

I would feel a incy wincy bit of sympathy for them if not for that coffin debacle. When I think of that, I just laugh at the predicament they're in. 

Â