Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Difference is we didn't sign anyone so we abided with the rules. They didn't they signed Pedersen despite having the embargo so they have effectively broken the rules twice.

They didn't sign him whilst under an embargo.  They signed him supposedly knowing that their spending would trigger sanctions, which then sparked an investigation which lead to the embargo.

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

They didn't sign him whilst under an embargo.  They signed him supposedly knowing that their spending would trigger sanctions, which then sparked an investigation which lead to the embargo.

So yeah they knew they would possibly get a embargo but still went ahead and broke the rules without addressing ffp

In The Times today there is a report that their directors could be banned from football (I didn't know as directors of Small Heath that they had any involvement in it anyway) if the club continues to breach EFL profit and sustainability rules (exceeding permitted £39m losses over a 3 year period). It mentions potential sanctions include point deductions and the most severe sanction, a ban from all football-related activity for the club. Nice way to start the new season for them eh? ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, John said:

In The Times today there is a report that their directors could be banned from football (I didn't know as directors of Small Heath that they had any involvement in it anyway) if the club continues to breach EFL profit and sustainability rules (exceeding permitted £39m losses over a 3 year period). It mentions potential sanctions include point deductions and the most severe sanction, a ban from all football-related activity for the club. Nice way to start the new season for them eh? ;)

I’m not going to get too cocky about that just now considering our own recent and ongoing FFP tightrope walking. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

They have just bought in Lee Camp on a free transfer! (Keeper ex Derby, Cardiff)

And also Cardiff striker Omar Bogle on loan

He's horrendous, and arguably fatter than the current clown they have in nets now.

• Haha 1

He was useless at Sunderland last season, well past his best although I guess he'll just be back up as sounds like the young keeper had a good game for them at the weekend.

Bogle's an interesting one. I remember a few years back when he played for Wigan v us a few were touting we should sign him as a cheap targetman striker. Dosen't really score goals but guess he'll be a plan B option off the bench.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He was useless at Sunderland last season, well past his best although I guess he'll just be back up as sounds like the young keeper had a good game for them at the weekend.

Bogle's an interesting one. I remember a few years back when he played for Wigan v us a few were touting we should sign him as a cheap targetman striker. Dosen't really score goals but guess he'll be a plan B option off the bench.

Just looked him up he actually has quite a good scoring record.

what I’ve seen of camp he looks an awful keeper, what the hell was monk thinking there lol I can see him costing blues some games ?

About to sign Gary Gardner on loan from us ???? of course now he is "your best midfielder" "hes really blues" and all the rest of the dross they like to spout..

I hope we charge them a ton of money for his loan fee ?

They are in for another relegation battle ?????????

Edited by leighavfc

Â