Weekends Football 27/29 November

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That was my first thought. That was a really heavy collision. They took their time restarting, but it's a big call to leave him on the pitch after that.

What happened to the independent Dr checking concussions? Can remember it being suggested 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

This is like Liverpool from last season all over again.

Know most of you are desperate for them to fail but there comes a point where you just have to swallow your pride and accept Leeds are a good side.

I mean it’s kind of like Liverpool last season. If we ignore the fact that Leeds are in the bottom half of the table. If we also ignore the fact that Leeds have lost one game more in their first ten fixtures than Liverpool lost in the whole of last season. If we ignore the fact that Leeds currently have a negative goal difference.

I’m not being funny but losing to Palace 4-1 isn’t particularly like Liverpool from last season either. They’re a decent side who are competing with the teams like us. They’re not title winning Liverpool from last season as much as the media wants you to believe it.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sheffield United are on target for 3.8 points total at the end of the season. Imagine it.

Our 15/16 vintage had 5 points after 10 games.

Huddersfield were the last really hopeless team in premier league over full season two years ago. 3 points from their first 10 but they then actually took 7 points from their next 3.

Basically shows they need a near miracle to stay up now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Our 15/16 vintage had 5 points after 10 games.

Huddersfield were the last really hopeless team in premier league over full season two years ago. 3 points from their first 10 but they then actually took 7 points from their next 3.

Basically shows they need a near miracle to stay up now.

Would need something like W - 10 / D - 4 / L - 14 I guess. That would get them to 35, which we stayed up on last season.

Â