Weekends Football 27/29 November

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Does the league have a concussion protocol? Luiz should have been taken off straight away too.

They are supposed to but I think clubs dont use them, was brought in when Lloris was knocked out a few years back and allowed play on

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Probably, otherwise advertisers wouldn't be paying so much money to put it on the shirts.

I dunno. I reckon there might just be someone on the Rwandan Tourist Board who's a bit slapdash like me. Left it to the last minute, has the annual marketing budget left. "**** it, the Emirates?"

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That booking for Traore "diving" is absolutely ridiculous. VAR can't fix the fact that our refs are all shit. 

I'm glad you said it.......

He was clearly caught by stamping on his foot, in the box.

Is there a measure or degree of foul ,apportioned to midlands clubs now?

who's to say how much pressure is required to bring a player down?, its becoming a farce.

Wolves amazing at game management when they're 1 up with about 20 minutes left.

That's the one test we haven't seen from us yet this season, what will we be like if we're leading a Spurs, Chelsea or Man. United 1-0 with 20 minutes left as it was complete panic stations when that happened last season.

So far we've been brilliant and pushing on and getting the crucial 2nd and 3rd goals but games won't always be like that. Have the feeling tomorrow night be a 1 up and hold on for dear life type of game.

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

no sympathy for Arsenal fans, arrogant attitude not just to Wenger but to Emery as well

They gave Arteta so much time when he didn't even deserve it. Wenger made their team relevant. Emery was a 3 time EL winner and established manager. They turned on him at the drop of a hat. 

5 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

All he proved at Derby was that he could finish on less points than Gary Rowett with better players!

with favours from his Chelsea connections as well which Rowett didnt have

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

They gave Arteta so much time when he didn't even deserve it. Wenger made their team relevant. Emery was a 3 time EL winner and established manager. They turned on him at the drop of a hat. 

Arteta has won more cup games than league games at Arsenal. 13 wins in 30 games in the league, Emery won 25 in 51

Emery wasny helped by the disgusting media campaign against him mocking his accent and pronunciation of words

• Like 1

Â