Weekends Football 27/29 November

andykeenan

Southampton have been in unreal form since they lost to Spurs. Been without Ings since our game also. Leeds were only team I think who deserved to beat us. We were unlucky in both other defeats, punished for being sloppy against Brighton but should have at least drew, and were just the victim of world class finishing against Soton. We created much more than them and could have nicked something on another day.

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

In the games we lost we’ve conceded unstoppable screamers from Bamford x2, Ward-Prowse x2, Ings and even Solly friggin March.  Freakishly good finishing.

Yeah I said in another thread the other day that in those three games we've conceded a ridiculously high number of goals relative to opposition chances created.

11 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Southampton have been in unreal form since they lost to Spurs. Been without Ings since our game also. Leeds were only team I think who deserved to beat us. We were unlucky in both other defeats, punished for being sloppy against Brighton but should have at least drew, and were just the victim of world class finishing against Soton. We created much more than them and could have nicked something on another day.

Like today Man U created great chances. Greenwood missed an open goal, tight angle but should have scored. Then that double save which would have made it 1-1. Got to think Southampton's luck will run out 

I really like Southampton tbh. It's a good club, with a fantastic record of bringing through young players, and a set of fans that have earned a bit of success, I'd love to see them keep this up for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I really like Southampton tbh. It's a good club, with a fantastic record of bringing through young players, and a set of fans that have earned a bit of success, I'd love to see them keep this up for the rest of the season.

Really dont like the way they play tbh. Very dirty, very cynical, mostly score from set pieces. Seems like they go out to sneakily hurt the opposition

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't because they keep beating us 

• Like 1

Â