Weekends Football 27/29 November

andykeenan

Klopp’s system caused a massive spate of muscular injuries at Dortmund too if I’m not mistaken, let’s not blame everything on the current situation just to push through the 5 sub agenda, you’d think they played a completely separate game to everyone else listening to the amount of whining he does.

I liked him by he rocked up at the Scousers but he is becoming absolutely unbearable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, penguin said:

Klopp’s system caused a massive spate of muscular injuries at Dortmund too if I’m not mistaken, let’s not blame everything on the current situation just to push through the 5 sub agenda, you’d think they played a completely separate game to everyone else listening to the amount of whining he does.

I liked him by he rocked up at the Scousers but he is becoming absolutely unbearable.

I still somewhat like him because he wears his heart on his sleeve and it's more entertaining than your usual robotic representative of clubs. I most definitely still like him as a football manager. However he probably should think about some of the things he says sometimes for his own good hahaha.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Leeds:

2nd in chances created

2nd in shots

2nd is possession

Bielsa clearly a fraud

The same Bielsa who has been nominated for manager of the year? 

Also isn't a chance the pass before a shot? So 2nd in chances created and 2nd in shots are essentially just listing the same thing twice?

Where are they for chances conceded? Who are you referencing with this?

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

pretty much. big kudos to the reporter for standing his ground and dishing out the facts. I mean, I understand it's frustrating for Klopp and he's only looking at it from the perspective of his players and his club, but all clubs are pretty much in the same boat really. He's basically bitching about the consequences of Pool's own success with their match schedule. In any case it's hella entertaining to witness the meltdown.

I've never seen an interviewer argue with a manager like that before. Amazing viewing.

I did like Klopp's shot at Wilder. "He now has 3 subs and one point." :crylaugh:

So is Tom Davies the first Amish player in the Premier League?

He's like a best of from Kingpin with the hair from Boorg and the beard from Munson 

Kingpin

Edited by sne

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've never seen an interviewer argue with a manager like that before. Amazing viewing.

I did like Klopp's shot at Wilder. "He now has 3 subs and one point." :crylaugh:

I'm sure the interviewer just kinda lost his patient with Klopp being in a pissy mood and having digs basically directed right at him. He kept his cool though and responded with good composure so good on him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I'm sure the interviewer just kinda lost his patient with Klopp being in a pissy mood and having digs basically directed right at him. He kept his cool though and responded with good composure so good on him.

I always like when the “well what’s your opinion?” backfires like that.

I think you’re wrong, and the guys in the studio think you’re wrong too.

:lol: 

• Like 2

Shooting out the blocks papered over the cracks that is Everton's defence - I said earlier in the season when people were getting carried away talking them up as title contenders that they are going to be nowhere near it with a backline like that.

Â