Weekends Football 27/29 November

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Yes they were excellent on the day.

But we also played straight into their hands.

You ain'y gonna beat Bielsa at his own game

They did the same to Everton and Ancelotti adapted his tactics but you have to match them for work rate and running and not many teams do. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

you have to match them for work rate and running and not many teams do. 

No one is gonna do that.

You have to do like Wolves and Leicester and accept they will work harder than you and find a different way to beat them.

Leeds will push a lot of people forward and leave spaces behind. Vardy is just perfect against them and i recon Man Utd will do them as well with the pace of Rashford and Martial.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

A bit better in the last few minutes but they could genuinely have conceded 3 in the first 5 minutes. 

They are 1-0 up now...but they look so far off the quality needed.

They say good teams make the game look easy....they dont!

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

They are 1-0 up now...but they look so far off the quality needed.

They say good teams make the game look easy....they dont!

Indeed. This is a really fun game to watch IMO, but I have no doubt this will be the bottom two come the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Indeed. This is a really fun game to watch IMO, but I have no doubt this will be the bottom two come the end of the season.

I think Fulham may well ruin your double!

Bielsa a great manager. Not sure who is arguing against that. Also, he has hasn't completed a third season at a club team in 25 years. Not really a manager for the long haul. Leed's issue start the day he quits. They'll be fine til then. 

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Bielsa a great manager. Not sure who is arguing against that. Also, he has hasn't completed a third season at a club team in 25 years. Not really a manager for the long haul. Leed's issue start the day he quits. They'll be fine til then. 

the issue is when will he quit, he could easily quit tomorrow for example without giving any notice 

i

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

I was thinking about this the other day when people say we are a 1 man team and everything goes through Jack then it has to be argued that Leeds will struggle if Bielsa goes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is Johnstone playing on with a concussion here?

That was my first thought. That was a really heavy collision. They took their time restarting, but it's a big call to leave him on the pitch after that.

Â