Weekends Football 27/29 November

andykeenan

Honestly, he's been down on the ground disorientated for minutes, heavily bleeding from his head...And he's not just stayed on, he's still gone up for corners and won a couple of headers. At what point is that professional negligence from the medical staff that cleared him to continue? 

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Can't believe with all the debate about number of subs being used they still haven't signed off the rule you can get an extra one if you lose a player to concussion as Wolves have.

I think it's fair to have an extra one if you've already used your three (and the player substituted then isn't allowed to play in your next game) but I don't think you just need an extra one straight away - the three substitutes you already have are there for injuries anyway. I'd like to see a move away from the idea that more subs on the bench and more subs allowed is the way forward - I'd like to see a match day squad of sixteen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Honestly, he's been down on the ground disorientated for minutes, heavily bleeding from his head...And he's not just stayed on, he's still gone up for corners and won a couple of headers. At what point is that professional negligence from the medical staff that cleared him to continue? 

Should have gone off, imo

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Never should have sacked Wenger

Yes they should, they'd given up for him too

What they failed to do was put a proper infrastructure in place ready for his inevitable departure 

Was listening to wrightys House earlier, he's right, saka is their most most creative player, 19/20 year old guendouzi played 82 games in 2 years for them before wanting out

They're a mess, it's kroenkes fault but his NFL team has a $5bn new stadium to celebrate 

Edited by villa4europe

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

That booking for Traore "diving" is absolutely ridiculous. VAR can't fix the fact that our refs are all shit. 

Looked like he was clipped in all honesty. He was moving so fast, any touch would have made him hit the deck. Don't think he was diving.

Â