Emiliano Martínez

hippo

20 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I agree - he was excellent. Getting Jackson booked by booting the ball at him was hilarious too. 

That’s his 5th booking of the season so Jackson will get a one match ban for that too! 😂

Edited by Woody1000
  • Haha 1

On 08/09/2020 at 21:56, Jareth said:

Nails a position we have struggled with for years - for the long term future - will be a pillar of the team going forwards. £20mill? That tells me NSWE are building something substantial - personally I think it's exciting. 

Shout out to Jareth lol. Lottery numbers please. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/09/2023 at 02:00, Tomaszk said:

Outstanding AGAIN.

Crucial saves AGAIN. Match+point winning saves.

Just absolutely unreal to have a keeper that saves this many clear chances.

Had to double check which game this was in reference to which says it all really. 

He’s so good so consistently it’s very easy to take it for granted but we should savour every game this man plays for us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The_Rev said:

It still blows my mind that just over three years ago he was a relatively obscure squad player who'd been loaned out to half a dozen clubs and spent his time on the bench at a lot of those places.  He's now a bona fide star player, one of the most famous footballers on the planet and a national hero.  We see how infectious his personality can be and I wonder if a lot of that is him just loving every minute right now because he had to wait so long for it to happen. 

We have a habit of producing star players.

I still can't believe he plays for us. He's crucial to any success we hope to have. He's probably more irreplaceable than Grealish. Who can we get that is as good with his feet, with perfect positioning to sweep up behind our high line, and can produce match winning saves every week? If such a mythical player is out there, we can't get him that's for sure.

• Like 1

Â