Emiliano Martínez

hippo

50 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Surely a private jet should be waiting for them to leave Croatia and arrive in Birmingham for a few minutes after midnight so they get some rest before tomorrow. 

Presumably someone will have calculated exactly that and decided they are better off getting a good night’s sleep in Croatia then doing that first thing. Players travel on the day of games all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Presumably someone will have calculated exactly that and decided they are better off getting a good night’s sleep in Croatia then doing that first thing. Players travel on the day of games all the time.

Thanks pal for making look like someone who thinks he's clevererer than very highly paid people. 

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Thanks pal for making look like someone who thinks he's clevererer than very highly paid people. 

Haha funnily enough I bet the person in charge of our travel logistics isn’t that highly paid but given this chat you see the range of decisions they have to make!

10 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Surely modern Premier League footballers stay in hotels the night before?

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Surely modern Premier League footballers stay in hotels the night before?

Usually these days yes apart from for evening games. For a 5.30 kick off today I’d imagine Everton would be coming down by coach this morning. For an evening CL game or PL game in the week travel is usually on the day if less than 3 hours.

Dont get me wrong if they could have had the Emis on a flight last night landing at 8pm and heading home to bed I think they would have done, I’m just saying to the suggestion of them landing just after midnight someone would have judged the pros and cons of that vs the morning travel.

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Usually these days yes apart from for evening games. For a 5.30 kick off today I’d imagine Everton would be coming down by coach this morning. For an evening CL game or PL game in the week travel is usually on the day if less than 3 hours.

Dont get me wrong if they could have had the Emis on a flight last night landing at 8pm and heading home to bed I think they would have done, I’m just saying to the suggestion of them landing just after midnight someone would have judged the pros and cons of that vs the morning travel.

Haven't you got his Number?.....give him a call and ask him " where the **** are you"......don't mess about with speculation.

oh and ask him if his son, is with him Emi B?

Edited by TRO

8 hours ago, TRO said:

Haven't you got his Number?.....give him a call and ask him " where the **** are you"......don't mess about with speculation.

oh and ask him if his son, is with him Emi B?

Apparently they did indeed get the flight back last night arriving just after midnight as was suggested!

10 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

2am!!!! Da fuq! I would have had him land at 00:00 😂😂😂😂😂

Edit - why have they got used dirty tissues all over the floor..... Nawty boys.

Even better than that, there seems to be a used scratchcard on the floor. You never know when your lucks in!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Apparently they did indeed get the flight back last night arriving just after midnight as was suggested!

wasn't I relieved, when I heard he was in.

His presence is paramount.

Â